FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL] Atomic-OS [OMS/DUI]

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 322
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from manikchathli: The ROM is stable.. There are no bugs..
25th July 2017, 07:32 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Are APN's related to the mobile data not working? How do i fix this issue?
 
 
25th July 2017, 08:12 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenstonetiger

Are APN's related to the mobile data not working? How do i fix this issue?

Yup. Just input the APN
25th July 2017, 09:12 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil_dev

Yup. Just input the APN

You say that like It's something everyone knows how to do...

It's ok though looked it up online without your help.
25th July 2017, 04:01 PM |#24  
itslels's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenstonetiger

You say that like It's something everyone knows how to do...

It's ok though looked it up online without your help.

Oh no, you had to figure out something on your own! What a cruel world!

I mean, the fact you know what an APN is, would make me assume you'd know how to enter an APN...
25th July 2017, 04:06 PM |#25  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
New Update is UP!
• APN issue is fixed.
• ROM is more smoother now as compared to previous build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
25th July 2017, 05:18 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslels

Oh no, you had to figure out something on your own! What a cruel world!

I mean, the fact you know what an APN is, would make me assume you'd know how to enter an APN...


Lol. If only there was this forum where people would go, where help was given. I must've stumbled upon the lazy posters forum, darn. I guess we only post things for no reason. Again, thanks for waisting your time.
25th July 2017, 05:41 PM |#27  
itslels's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenstonetiger

Lol. If only there was this forum where people would go, where help was given. I must've stumbled upon the lazy posters forum, darn. I guess we only post things for no reason. Again, thanks for waisting your time.

You could of just asked how to enter it, instead of being smart and rude about it. Hell, you even found the answer yourself through search. Which is what you should of done in the first place. Then you posted a rude reply that wasn't even needed. So really, you were the one wasting your time. Rude comments don't usually get help and nice things said back to them.

Anyway.... thanks OP for maintaining so many different ROMs for us. And sorry for the distraction and with some of these users you deal with...Jesus...
25th July 2017, 05:51 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenstonetiger

Are APN's related to the mobile data not working? How do i fix this issue?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil_dev

Yup. Just input the APN


....hmm, strange. I seemed to have been aware of what a APN might be. It seems to be YOU that I was talking about, not OP. It's ok though. We'll get through this together. Hopefully I'm helping you through this difficult situation.
10th August 2017, 04:34 PM |#29  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
New Update is UP!
Added Color Engine !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 05:07 PM |#30  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
New Update is UP!
The new update is up guys!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 12:10 AM |#31  
detroitredwings's Avatar
Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hi, manikchathli. Do you know if Skype's video out works in your ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes