FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v2.0 [AOSP/SUBSTRATUM]

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 322
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from manikchathli: Colour Engine is added in the latest build!
6th July 2017, 05:07 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Want to try rom but after video rec bug is fixed🙂
 
 
6th July 2017, 09:17 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil253655

Want to try rom but after video rec bug is fixed🙂

What videos recording bug? Is this something you've tested yourself?
7th July 2017, 01:14 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikchathli

No the ROM isnt pre-rooted.. But you can flash magisk if you want root..

Is there an issue with recording video? I want to try the room but don't want to flash and get all setup just to find out this is an issue
7th July 2017, 02:07 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag San Pedro
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeft64

Is there an issue with recording video? I want to try the room but don't want to flash and get all setup just to find out this is an issue

I'll be the Guinea pig and try it haha. I'll report back. Having WiFi issues with stock, so I'm trying other ROMs again ha.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeft64

Is there an issue with recording video? I want to try the room but don't want to flash and get all setup just to find out this is an issue

Video works fine when you use footej camera like it says to. But no options for fingerprint gestures at all?? No thanks. I'm not into this ROM at all.
7th July 2017, 03:00 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryor88

I'll be the Guinea pig and try it haha. I'll report back. Having WiFi issues with stock, so I'm trying other ROMs again ha.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------



Video works fine when you use footej camera like it says to. But no options for fingerprint gestures at all?? No thanks. I'm not into this ROM at all.

You should try viper! That made me switch from cypher os and I've been using that from the day the first build was posted
7th July 2017, 04:12 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag San Pedro
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeft64

You should try viper! That made me switch from cypher os and I've been using that from the day the first build was posted

Downloading now. Thanks for the suggestion
9th July 2017, 05:22 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Been looking around to find a room that would make my leave cypher os and so far this seems promising.... Just waiting on the camera fix
10th July 2017, 04:19 AM |#18  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryor88

Video works fine when you use footej camera like it says to. But no options for fingerprint gestures at all?? No thanks. I'm not into this ROM at all.

There are fingerprint gestures.. just flash the latest build and update via OTA
10th July 2017, 04:20 AM |#19  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeft64

Been looking around to find a room that would make my leave cypher os and so far this seems promising.... Just waiting on the camera fix

If you want to record video, you can record with footej camera its working fine..
10th July 2017, 04:21 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikchathli

There are fingerprint gestures.. just flash the latest build and update via OTA

So there's an ota update after the build you recently posted?
10th July 2017, 08:47 AM |#21  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeft64

So there's an ota update after the build you recently posted?

Yes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes