LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
- DTV for XT1683 model
- Mirror #1: Google Drive (last build: 2018-02-18)
- Mirror #2: Android File Host (last build: 2018-02-18)
- Mirror #3: vache-android.com (last build: 2018-01-16)
- Reboot to recovery
- Format /system, /data and /cache
- Install LineageOS zip
- Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
- Install [optional] su addon
- Device: https://github.com/boulzordev/androi...otorola_potter
- Kernel: https://github.com/boulzordev/androi...torola_msm8953
Huge thanks to following guys. Because i didn't have the device in hands, credits goes to:
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Moto G5 Plus
vache, boype, SJR (Sam)
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP
Beta Release Date: 2017-04-21
Last Updated 2018-02-19