Post Reply Email Thread
RR LOGO

Resurrection Remix Oreo

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS,slim,omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Big thanks to:
XDA developers
LineageOS team
DU
Omni team
AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

Code:
- Download the latest build - Download Gapps (ARM 8.1 Pico/Nano/Other) - Take a nandroid backup - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset - Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery - Flash Gapps - Reboot. - Enjoy!

Download Link :- Official Build

Gapps Link :- OpenGAAPS

Device Tree :- https://github.com/Akhmen18/android_...tter/tree/oreo
Kernel Source :- https://github.com/Martichou/potter/tree/eas_no-treble
Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/

HAPPY FLASHING
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Akhil_dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhil_dev Ad-Free
1st August 2018, 03:48 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346

More
RESERVED
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhil_dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhil_dev Ad-Free
1st August 2018, 05:14 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoHache

Why this new thread? What about https://forum.xda-developers.com/g5-...-oreo-t3754057 ?

The earlier thread is closed
The Following User Says Thank You to Akhil_dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhil_dev Ad-Free
1st August 2018, 05:44 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Changelogs? what's new in this new version
2nd August 2018, 01:37 AM |#6  
Flag Erode
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I dirty flashed this build. Change log is empty. But the only change I noticed was the ace kernel. Or was it using the same in the previous builds too ?
2nd August 2018, 02:00 AM |#7  
Flag Lansing, MI
Thanks Meter: 14

More
New maintainer. Hurray for weekly updates and thanks a bunch dev
2nd August 2018, 04:23 AM |#8  
Flag Ciudad Juarez
Thanks Meter: 161

More
I flashed it, everything is going great, just a question, is it possible to use picture in picture outside of the US? Right now the only way I can use it is with a VPN app
2nd August 2018, 11:30 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRocks281

I dirty flashed this build. Change log is empty. But the only change I noticed was the ace kernel. Or was it using the same in the previous builds too ?

Changelogs are empty cause I didn't generate a changelog for this update as it's the first one. Next updates, the weeklies will definitely have t
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akhil_dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhil_dev Ad-Free
2nd August 2018, 11:31 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc_master

I flashed it, everything is going great, just a question, is it possible to use picture in picture outside of the US? Right now the only way I can use it is with a VPN app

For YouTube? Probably not. It requires YT red subscription. Other apps have pip working well
2nd August 2018, 02:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks a lot! This Rom is great. I really liked havoc but reboots would randomly get hung and I'd have to reflash.
My only issue with this one and it's purely aesthetic is that I wish I could hide the battery icon from the status bar completely since I am using the battery bar.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)