Steps To Unlock Bootloader
- First, enable the Developer option in your setting Go to Settings>About Phone> tap in Built Number multiple times un till the toast You are a developer now appears.
- Now Go to Developer option it will appear in Settings and find and enable OEM Unlock by sliding the button. A warning will appear just Confirm that.
- Turn Off Your smartphone.
- Press Volume Button and Power button simultaneously and hold it for few seconds. This will boot your device into fast boot mode.
- Now Open the ADB Tool Folder and Go to SDK> Platform Tools and right click pressing the Shift Key on your Keyboard and select Open Command here.
- Connect your device via USB cable ( good quality cable suggested for uninterrupted use).
- Type the command adb device you will see a serial number in the comment prompt screen if not then you missed some step.
- Now go to website Click here. Read the information given if you wish and click on Next button to proceed next step.
- The Page will ask you to sign incomplete the process by signing with you Motorolla account or Google Account.
- Now go the Command Prompt and type fastboot oem get_unlock_data.
- Now a new serial code will appear in your command prompt screen you have to copy the entire code.
- Now open this link and copy the code in the tool. then select the entire code and paste that code in point 6 on Moto require Unlock Tool Website.
- Now Click on the I Agree Button a Get Unlock Code will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Button.
- An Unlock Code will appear.
- Now again go to the Command Prompt screen and type fast oem unlock ************. “*****” will replace your unique key.
- A warning screen will appear in command just retype the same command and hit enter.