[MOD][Potter][7.0 stock] Statusbar battery percentage + center clock

Search This thread

eskamhl

Dec 20, 2008
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6a
In the attachment you can find two small mods for stock firmwares.
Both are based on NPN25.137.35 build.

1. Potter_Stock_VRT_status_center_clock.zip - Center clock in statusbar ( based om VRTheme so it should be compatible with all firmwares )
2. Potter_SystemUI_Clock+Battery_deodex.zip - Battery percentage + center clock in statusbar ( deodexed SystemUI, it'll work for sure on NPN25.137.35 firmware )
3. Potter_Stock_VRT_status_right_clock.zip - Right clock in statusbar ( revert to original position, based om VRTheme so it should be compatible with all firmwares )
4. Potter_SystemUI_Battery_deodex.zip - Battery percentage in statusbar ( deodexed SystemUI, it'll work for sure on NPN25.137.35 firmware )

2nak9hj.jpg

Please make a backup of your /system/priv-app/SystemUI folder before flashing!!

Installation:
Download the file and flash it through TWRP

Cheers!

Credits:
SuperR.
Ticklefish
Erhany
iBotPeaches

Attachments

• Potter_Stock_VRT_status_center_clock.zip
    776.2 KB · Views: 462
  • Potter_SystemUI_Clock+Battery_deodex.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 457
  • Potter_Stock_VRT_status_right_clock.zip
    776 KB · Views: 168
  • Potter_SystemUI_Battery_deodex.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
good stuff thanks. just be aware on the lockscreen the center clock is off as in to far to the top of the statusbar.

eskamhl

Dec 20, 2008
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6a
@eskamhl Do you think you can make the 4G in status bar font a little bit smaller? =p
It's not easy as I thought because those icons are in xml (vectorial) format, so I should find the proper replacement for them.

Nice mod..can you make for moto G4 too?
any idea this to work moto g4 plus? or any link?
The VRT mod could work also for G4/G4plus.
I don't know if I'll have time to do the percentage one for g4, but in order to do that you should send me a deodexed systemui.apk or systemui(apk)
+ systemui(odex) + framework-res.apk + boot.oat in case it's still odexed.

Any way to have only battery percentage, that too without custom rom or without custom recovery?
You can enable systemui tuner and turn on battery percentage inside the icon ( for me it was really too small and unreadable ), or maybe search for some app that will put a percentage on the left of the statusbar.

alevity

Mar 8, 2009
Worked beautifully. Was momentarily concerned as after I flashed and said done twrp said could not mount storage but booted up fine and now percentage is nice and big thank you!

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

I would love to see more mods like these as I can't have xposed and I don't want to have camera troubles with a custom Rom just to get the sweet customization I am used to

WAYNEHOG

Apr 9, 2014
Morning,

There is an inbuilt systemUI tuner if you know where to look.

Swipe down twice on the status bar until you see the little gear icon. Press and hold it (5 seconds should be plenty)

Should get a notification saying systemUI tuner is activated. A new menu is then activated in settings.

It allows you to turn on battery percentage. Removal of ANY icon from status bar. Few other things that I can't remember. Will not allow you to centre clock unfortunately.

Hope that is of some use.

Thanks

Wayne

Reactions: Knutselmaaster

alevity

Mar 8, 2009
Morning,

There is an inbuilt systemUI tuner if you know where to look.

Swipe down twice on the status bar until you see the little gear icon. Press and hold it (5 seconds should be plenty)

Should get a notification saying systemUI tuner is activated. A new menu is then activated in settings.

It allows you to turn on battery percentage. Removal of ANY icon from status bar. Few other things that I can't remember. Will not allow you to centre clock unfortunately.

Hope that is of some use.

Thanks

Wayne
It doesn't allow centering of the clock and the only battery percentage it allows is some tiny little Itty bitty text inside the battery bar that is near impossible to see when the battery is as certain percentages

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In the attachment you can find two small mods for stock firmwares.
    Both are based on NPN25.137.35 build.

1. Potter_Stock_VRT_status_center_clock.zip - Center clock in statusbar ( based om VRTheme so it should be compatible with all firmwares )
    2. Potter_SystemUI_Clock+Battery_deodex.zip - Battery percentage + center clock in statusbar ( deodexed SystemUI, it'll work for sure on NPN25.137.35 firmware )
    3. Potter_Stock_VRT_status_right_clock.zip - Right clock in statusbar ( revert to original position, based om VRTheme so it should be compatible with all firmwares )
    4. Potter_SystemUI_Battery_deodex.zip - Battery percentage in statusbar ( deodexed SystemUI, it'll work for sure on NPN25.137.35 firmware )

2nak9hj.jpg

Please make a backup of your /system/priv-app/SystemUI folder before flashing!!

Installation:
    Download the file and flash it through TWRP

Cheers!

Credits:
    SuperR.
    Ticklefish
    Erhany
    iBotPeaches
    @eskamhl Do you think you can make the 4G in status bar font a little bit smaller? =p
    It's not easy as I thought because those icons are in xml (vectorial) format, so I should find the proper replacement for them.

Nice mod..can you make for moto G4 too?
    any idea this to work moto g4 plus? or any link?
    The VRT mod could work also for G4/G4plus.
    I don't know if I'll have time to do the percentage one for g4, but in order to do that you should send me a deodexed systemui.apk or systemui(apk)
    + systemui(odex) + framework-res.apk + boot.oat in case it's still odexed.

Any way to have only battery percentage, that too without custom rom or without custom recovery?
    You can enable systemui tuner and turn on battery percentage inside the icon ( for me it was really too small and unreadable ), or maybe search for some app that will put a percentage on the left of the statusbar.
    Will it work on 33 with no problems?
    It should, they're basically the same firmware.
    Backup and try, then let me know thanks :)
    It should, they're basically the same firmware.
    Backup and try, then let me know thanks :)

Yeah! It works perfectly! Thanks a lot!
    If you mean only 4G icon, that's probably just a PNG so it is definitely possible.
    I'll look into it.