/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
- RIL [Calls, Mobile Data, Dual SIM]
- Wifi Tethering
- Notification LED
- FM Radio
Fingerprint(Fixed in the build 25.05.2017) OTG(Fixed in the build 29.05.2017) Camcorder(Fixed in the build 01.06.2017) VoLTE(Fixed in the build 27.06.2017) Wi-Fi Obtaining IP problem in some variants.(Fixed in the build 27.06.2017) Video player stutters.(Fixed in the build 28.06.2017) FM Radio(Fixed in the build 28.06.2017) Rear Camera in 3rd party apps does not work on some users.(Fixed in the build 30.06.2017)
- In some users, usb tethering function does not work.A Third party app such as pdanet might be a solutiıon.
- This is the one of the first builds for cedric, so minor bugs are expected.Please report them if any.
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- If you want to root LineageOS, take a look at this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/g5/...ageos-t3626601
- Latest build: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1509...vLY73tz2y/view
- Google Apps: http://opengapps.org/
- LineageOS Source: https://github.com/LineageOS
- Device Tree: https://github.com/Wzedlare/android_...otorola_cedric
- Kernel Source: https://github.com/Wzedlare/android_...torola_msm8937
- Vendor Blobs: https://github.com/Wzedlare/android_...otorola_cedric
LineageOS 14.1,cedric, ROM for the Moto G5
wzedlare, vache, CodeZero
ROM OS Version: 7.1.x Nougat
Last Updated 2018-03-18