Thanks Meter: 1,100

By wzedlare, Senior Member on 25th May 2017, 10:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st April 2019, 02:25 AM |#1211  
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryWolf555

i downgraded 9.0 to this rom and my fingerprint scanner stopped work anyone can help me? xt1672

This happens when your phone has the updated Oreo blobs, and not the older Nougat blobs. Find a Nougat system image for your model XT1672. Boot into fastboot and flash just the following:

fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn

Word of warning: After you do this, if you ever need to clear your modemst1 & modemst2 partitions (example: no longer able to connect to LTE, just 3G), the modem will not re-generate your IMEI values into those partitions. I'm guessing it's something related to mixing Nougat and Oreo files, not sure. To be on the safe side, make backups of modemst1 & modemst2, and to be extra safe, /persist as well. (As long as your /persist is fine, you can re-generate your IMEI by flashing stock Oreo)

8th April 2019, 01:20 AM |#1212  
Flag Bayern
Thanks Meter: 65

More
New build with April 05, 2019 security patches
Fresh from my build server, untested. Use at your own risk.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9j1fap7l8...edric.zip?dl=1

My dropbox is reaching it's capacity, so I've started deleting older builds. If you should need one, give me a note.

Regards
Ektus.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ektus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ektus Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 10:34 PM |#1213  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ektus

My dropbox is reaching it's capacity, so I've started deleting older builds. If you should need one, give me a note.

Regards
Ektus.

Just installed it, working as should(again). Good job!
Danke für die Blumen
The Following User Says Thank You to Alchedin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alchedin Ad-Free
1st May 2019, 05:21 PM |#1214  
Flag ITARARE SP
Thanks Meter: 7

More
]i downgraded 9.0 to this rom and my fingerprint scanner stopped work anyone can help me? xt1672
2nd May 2019, 12:56 PM |#1215  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderCalvette

]i downgraded 9.0 to this rom and my fingerprint scanner stopped work anyone can help me? xt1672

Not quite sure, but it seems like an firmware issue. Afaik there is somewhere around here Motorolas "Nougat" custom firmware for cedric (actually there is one for G5 plus Potter - watch out for cedric version around here and flash it after a clean ROM istallation), else try first to install an stock Nougat image and then install Lineage again.
4th May 2019, 06:13 AM |#1216  
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderCalvette

Read a few posts up. Get the Nougat firmware for your model and flash the three listed files.
19th May 2019, 06:14 AM |#1217  
Flag Bayern

More
New build with May 05, 2019 security patches
Fresh from my build server, installed and running on my own device for a whopping 5 Minutes Use at your own risk.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssbqbvf40y...edric.zip?dl=1

Regards
Ektus.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ektus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ektus Ad-Free
24th May 2019, 03:07 PM |#1218  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ektus

Regards
Ektus.

I installed it and all works well !
15th June 2019, 08:36 PM |#1219  
Flag Bayern

More
New build with June 05, 2019 security patches
Fresh from my build server, installed and running on my own device for 10 Minutes
Use at your own risk.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vffsbm2mc...edric.zip?dl=1

Regards
Ektus.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ektus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ektus Ad-Free
15th June 2019, 08:37 PM |#1220  
Flag Bayern

More
New build with June 05, 2019 security patches
double post
19th June 2019, 11:07 AM |#1221  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You know, I don't care about the frequent updates of software these days. UI changes, workflow changes, new features, new bugs... it takes time to switch. I'm fine with doing that every few years, but not every year. So thank you Ektus for keeping this ROM alive!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icantlogin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift icantlogin Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)