FORUMS

[ROM][8.1.0] AOSVP ViperOS [OFFICIAL]

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,535

Post Reply Email Thread

This is AOSVP

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
We are a Brazilian team, AOSVP aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar
* Carrier label
* AOSVP logo
* Battery options
* Clock options
* Network traffic
* Brightness slider on footer
* Auto brightness icon

Lockscreen
* Custom lockscreen settings
* Lockscreen weather

Multi tasking
* Clear all button on recents

System
* Color engine (Styles)
* Navbar button layout
* Power menu options
* Notification ticker
* VoLTE icon

Download:

Download BETA version: Download

GApps:
OpenGapps (I use nano): OpenGApps

Credits & Thanks:

All AOSVP Team
Ground Zero Rom's Team
ABC Rom Team
Dirty Unicorns Team
Liquid Remix Team
NitrogenOS Team
And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Other links

Telegram channel
Google+ community

Source code: https://gitlab.com/AOSVP-O
Device tree: https://github.com/Fedray/android_de...ric/tree/aosvp
Kernel: https://github.com/Sohamlad7/android...ineage-15.1-64
Vendor: https://github.com/Fedray/android_ve...neage-15.1-64f

XDA:DevDB Information
aosvp, ROM for the Moto G5

Contributors
Rkschunk, Fedray
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 64 bits
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-03-12

Created 2018-02-26
Last Updated 2018-03-12
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rkschunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rkschunk Ad-Free
26th February 2018, 03:17 PM |#2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Wow,thank you for luring me to come viper 7.1.2 to viper 8.1.0

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Just one question , I hope it is for Cedric and it has VOLTE
26th February 2018, 05:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
@Rkschunk Finally acceptable calls, yes of all the constructions tested this is the one that has the audio in acceptable call. It does not feel fry and the preamplification does not distort and does not resound.
The construction has many customizations and everything works very well considering that it is still an excellent job.
As always, I use Footej camera and it works perfectly. The possibility to hide the navigation bar is not yet present, but with the adb commands it is successful.
Thanks for this work and I can finally use as a daily driver waiting for further developments.
The Following User Says Thank You to masterdex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift masterdex Ad-Free
27th February 2018, 04:02 AM |#4  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
rom loads. but once a do a reset. it boots into twrp instead of viperOs
27th February 2018, 08:36 AM |#5  

More
The battery is ok.
I left the phone 100% charged all night and when I woke up it was 97% after 7 hours of standby time. The construction is very smooth I did not find jamming or FC everything works fine.We also call recording done with this application: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.appstar.callrecorder works very well it records both the voice of the interlocutor and mine perfectly.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedolo

rom loads. but once a do a reset. it boots into twrp instead of viperOs

This is a partition error, it happened to me on other constructions, the solution was to install stock firmware and redo the procedure.
27th February 2018, 12:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdex

The battery is ok.
I left the phone 100% charged all night and when I woke up it was 97% after 7 hours of standby time. The construction is very smooth I did not find jamming or FC everything works fine.We also call recording done with this application: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.appstar.callrecorder works very well it records both the voice of the interlocutor and mine perfectly.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

This is a partition error, it happened to me on other constructions, the solution was to install stock firmware and redo the procedure.

So you had to flash the 32 bit twrp then flash stock then flash 64bit twrp and then flash viper??...
It sounds exhausting....

And what kind of screen on time did get?
27th February 2018, 01:06 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkan101010101

So you had to flash the 32 bit twrp then flash stock then flash 64bit twrp and then flash viper??...
It sounds exhausting....

And what kind of screen on time did get?

No. The problem that I faced that was the same as yours, always restarted in TWRP, I solved by installing the original firmware with fastboot.After I installed twrp recovery and in this case I installed the 64-bit in the LineageOs line and I installed this construction then the gapps after restarting Magisk 16,:freddo:
27th February 2018, 02:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Butter smooth ROM, very well done. The only thing keeping me apart from it its the fact that i cant use a properly working camera( with HDR+ and stuff)
Lets hope that moto release stock Oreo soon so that we can fix these issues once and for all
Great job guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukolino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ukolino Ad-Free
27th February 2018, 10:32 PM |#9  
Flag Monterrey N.L.
Thanks Meter: 17

More
im unable to take video.... which app must use?
27th February 2018, 11:25 PM |#10  
Flag Santa catarina
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissband

im unable to take video.... which app must use?

try with footej apk 64bits
27th February 2018, 11:41 PM |#11  
Flag São José do Rio Preto
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Screenshots and one camera app screenshot too plz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)