/* Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this TREBLE * SUPPORT before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- Flash this TWRP with treble support (thx to @CodeZero)
- Format /system, /data and /cache
- Install this Lineage treble build from Google Drive or from Transfer.sh
- Install any GSI system image using TWRP (Install image -> choose your system.img -> select system partition)
VoLTE is disabled
Camera is buggy
You tell me
How to report bugs:
REGISTER IT ON GITHUB WITH LOGS, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE IGNORED AND CLOSED.
The GitHub for registering the issues is This
Steps to do it:
- Check if it was already posted (duplicates will be closed)
- Logs should be attached (posted on gist, otherwise the issue will be closed)
- The title format should be: LineageTrebleBuildDate: ROMYouAreUsing: issue you are having
- The description should be the full log on gist (https://gist.github.com), and steps to reproduce the issue.
- Each issue should be posted individually
- DONT TAG ME HERE, OR ON TELEGRAM. I use github bot which sends me notifications when someone posts or replies to an issue
- IF YOU DIRTYFLASHED, MENTION IT
Requirements for taking logs:
- A PC with adb and the drivers installed
- A phone
- Connect your phone to the PC
- Enable Android debug bridge on the developer settings
- Run $ Code:
- Run $ Code:
- While it's still on the Motorola logo, run $ Code:
adb logcat > log
- Once the device boots, replicate the issue
- After the issue is replicated, press the CTRL and C keys simultaneously
- Once this is done the file log will appear in the folder you ran adb.
- This file contains the log.
Where can i find GSI's ?
Thanks @vache for the xda thread and contributions for treble on potter