/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- BackUp EFS partition before installing. .If you lose IMEI , use this backup to retrieve it in future.
- Boot the newest TWRP .img
- Flash copy-partitions-AB.zip from second post. (This will prevent device from getting bricked if you are coming from stock rom for the first time. It takes a backup of active slot to inactive slot)
- In TWRP, click "Wipe", "Format Data", then type "yes" as prompted.
- ADB sideload the newest build
- Reboot to fastboot and do fastboot -w via terminal
- Boot into "Recovery", this will boot you to either Lineage Recovery or TWRP depending on your choice to install TWRP or not. It is necessary to reboot between ROM flash and GApps/Addon flash due to verity/slot-swap logic.
- (Optionally) Flash GApps - Only MindTheGApps arm64 are compatible, OpenGApps are not compatible with A/B yet: MindTheGApps.
- (Optionally) Flash SU - you'll need to turn it on from in developer settings after first boot Lineage OS SU Addon. - Magisk works fine, though is not supported.
If you are coming from stock ROM and it's your first time flashing lineage, flash copy-partition zip (See second post) unless your device will brick and I'm not responsible
- LineageOS : Unoffical Builds
- TWRP : Get here
- You tell me
- DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel
- DO NOT report bugs if you've modifies system files
- DO NOT report bugs if you've installed xposed and/or other mods
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
adb logcat > logcat.txtCode:
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
- If it is a random reboot, grab kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
adb shell cat /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues or bugs reported in the lastest 5 pages of this thread. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
Phone Informations * LineageOS version * Gapps version What you did: * Wipe data: y/n * Upgrade from previous official cm build: y/n * Restore with titanium backup: y/n You're using (if yes write which one) : * Task killer * Phone cleaner / Battery enhancer apps * Non-stock kernel * Modified kernel settings * Other mods Bug info: * Last version it worked on * Repro steps
- ROOT! ROOT! Give me root or i'll die!!! Where root is???
First of all DO NOT flash any SuperSu/SuperUser/SuperMan zip package to get root. Go to Settings>Developement Settings>Root access and select "Apps Only"
- Why no nightly today?
Build failed. Check again tomorrow
- When do I have to wipe data?
You must wipe data only when you're switching from another rom or migrating to Snapshot branch from Nightly and vice versa. You don't need to wipe data when you update in the same release channe (this applies to 13.0 -> 14.1 upgrades too)
- Will you add <insert awesome feature here>?
I won't. If you write it, submit a commit to gerrit, where it will be reviewed.
The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
Kernel Source : Here
LineageOS, ROM for the Moto G6 Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-12-28