FORUMS

Moto G6 Plus can't flash OEM Relocked

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Coredesing, Junior Member on 11th May 2020, 10:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I need help with my evice, I used a script founded in a thread here to flash stock rom 8.0 oreo, but that locked the bootloader now I cant unlock it because when phone starts im stuck on oreo wizard with no wifi or data to acces oem unlock in developer settings, is there any way to skyp this wizar or to flash with locked bootloader, wherever i tried to flash another frimware i have the error mesage, Bootloader "Permission Denied".

Thanks in advance!

sorry bad spelling, is not my native lenguage.
18th May 2020, 09:02 PM |#2  
Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 21

More
You can skip the wizard with just giving it ok everywhere and it will eventually end

For the unlocking here's a tool to share internet from pc to your phone
https://github.com/Genymobile/gnirehtet
30th May 2020, 08:37 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juampapo546

You can skip the wizard with just giving it ok everywhere and it will eventually end

For the unlocking here's a tool to share internet from pc to your phone

Can't pass the wizard cuase it ask for internet and I can't use that tool cause it need debug to work wich I can't activate without passing the wizar, is there another way?

Thanks!
31st May 2020, 04:21 AM |#4  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coredeing

Can't pass the wizard cuase it ask for internet and I can't use that tool cause it need debug to work wich I can't activate without passing the wizar, is there another way?

Thanks!

Did you try to unlock the bootloader via fastboot?
31st May 2020, 05:32 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoKoschekk

Did you try to unlock the bootloader via fastboot?

Yes but it says that I need to turn oem unlock on the developer options since I cannot pass the wizard I cant tur the option on. =c
19th June 2020, 02:09 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredesing

Hi, I need help with my evice, I used a script founded in a thread here to flash stock rom 8.0 oreo, but that locked the bootloader now I cant unlock it because when phone starts im stuck on oreo wizard with no wifi or data to acces oem unlock in developer settings, is there any way to skyp this wizar or to flash with locked bootloader, wherever i tried to flash another frimware i have the error mesage, Bootloader "Permission Denied".

Thanks in advance!

sorry bad spelling, is not my native lenguage.

Even if you get past the wizard, you still wouldn't be able to re-unlock the bootloader. It would stay gray forever. The only solution now is to get your phone hard bricked so you can enter edl mode and re-unlock it. You need either a deep flash cable, or short the 2 connection JTAG points from the motherboard. I'm on the same boat, but never got to do this to confirm if it works.
5th July 2020, 09:01 PM |#7  
Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsiri

Even if you get past the wizard, you still wouldn't be able to re-unlock the bootloader. It would stay gray forever. The only solution now is to get your phone hard bricked so you can enter edl mode and re-unlock it. You need either a deep flash cable, or short the 2 connection JTAG points from the motherboard. I'm on the same boat, but never got to do this to confirm if it works.

NO, you can pass the wizard with no internet connection, I did it several times on my evert, just keep saying yes to everything (unless you frp locked which would be weird since is not by default enabled) Once you pass the wizard use the tool I provided previously to unlock bl
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)