After trying many Google Camera ports and playing with the settings I found 1 which is pretty stable, so far everything seems to work (if not please respond and I'll update the OP).
How to install and apply my settings :
Download the app from here (Not my port, credits to the original Dev) :
Better version, quality improves but slower with starting the camera. Faster processing!
Old version, slow at processing. But starts much faster (2sec difference)
Download my config.xml (New config from 10 March) :
config for the new version (11March)
Config for the old version (10March)
After downloading both files do this :
1. Install the GCam port (like a normal apk, no root or anything is needed)
2. Copy the config.xml to /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs (if this folders don't exist, you should create them yourself)
3. Open GCam and allow the permissions
4. Double tap somewhere in the down (next to the shutter button
5. Now a menu should popup asking you for a config
6. Press restore
7. Enjoy your GCam!
Share your pictures in this thread
When I'll have time I'll add pictures (comparing stock with GCam)