*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- TWRP (https://bit.ly/39w5MBm)
- Gapps (https://bit.ly/2Jw4ifO)
- Magisk 20.0 or newer for root (after first boot) - (Download from here)
Important note before proceeding!!!
The copy A/B partitions zip is crucial in order to prevent bricks. It only needs to be done if your coming from the stock ROM or you recently restored stock firmware manually. Other wise without it you can brick due to Motorola's A/B partition scheme.
Preparation for A/B Roms:
01. Download TWRP.
02. Remove your google account under Settings > Accounts then factory reset your device as FRP is enforced.
03. Unlock your bootloader
04. Use terminal to boot latest twrp.img "fastboot boot twrp.img"
05. While on Slot_A Flash copypartitions.zip (This step only needs to be completed Once only after updating from stock factory firmwares.)
06. While in TWRP choose Reboot > bootloader
07. Now you're ready for ROM Steps below
ROM - Installation:
01. Download the ROM.
02. Use terminal to boot latest twrp.img "fastboot boot twrp.img"
03. Wipe data, dalvik, system and internal storage, then format userdata.
04. Flash ROM.zip + TWRP_installer
05. Reboot > Recovery
06.Install Gapps + Magisk (if you choose)
07. Reboot > System
Updating (AKA 'dirty flash'):
01. Download the updated ROM
02. Boot into recovery
03. Install ROM.zip + TWRP_installer
04. Reboot > Recovery
05. flash gapps + Magisk (if you choose)
06. Reboot > System
Any time your internal storage aka "Userdata" is from a stock install you must "format data" in recovery before using ROMS
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
ROM https://crdroid.net/<device codename>
<!-- list here -->
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid <device> Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs
© 2020 GitHub, Inc.
CrDroid 10 Official, ROM for the Moto G7 Power
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP, Lineage OS
Current Stable Version: QQ2A.200305.003
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-22
Last Updated 2020-04-01