FORUMS

[UNOFFICIAL] AOSiP 9.0 Pizza (by Dark98)

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By BETA215, Junior Member on 21st February 2020, 09:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
AOSIP

Android Open Source illusion Project
About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

ROM built by Dark98

Code:
**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
Instructions:
  • Remove your Google account.
  • Flash latest firmware with the set of commands attached.
  • "Fastboot boot" TWRP/OrangeFOX, flash copypartitions.zip and flash ROM.
  • Boot system
  • Optional: boot TWRP/OFOX after the first boot, and flash recovery installer/Magisk/GApps

Downloads:

ROM: AOSiP-9.0-Pizza-ocean-20200218.zip
GAPPS: OpenGApps

Known Issues:
  1. VOIP calls don't work properly.
  2. Some battery drain that'll get fixed in the next build.
  3. You tell me.

Reporting bugs:

Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing). Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Join our Telegram group for more cool stuff (OrangeFOX, more ROMs, help, guides, etc.): Click here

Version Information
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie

Source code: https://github.com/AOSiP
Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...otorola_sdm632

Created: 2020-02-17
Last Updated: 2020-02-18
Attached Files
File Type: txt rominstallcommands.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.0 KB, 142 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BETA215 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BETA215 Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 01:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
i installed this rom its been pretty solid phone boots up fast is what i like the most I don't think the battery drain is as bad as the OP made it sound. I had a little trouble installing with his installing rules cause you have to erase user data before you boot up the rom for it to boot right. I suggest installing with no sd card in the phone (sd cards have giving many issues if not compatible and set up to you phone.) so i used sideload to install any rom on this phone not just this one.

HERE IS WHAT I DO
Extract stock ROM to ADB folder and follow these steps from the command prompt
restart phone to bootloader and type these commands on your computer must have ADB AND FASTBOOT INSTALLED i suggest using linux

fastboot set_active a
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9
fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash oem oem.img
fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase DDR
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
fastboot reboot

Let phone bootup into the set up screen then restart the phone in to bootloader again
now you want to boot in twrp by typing this in the bootloader and i renamed my twrp file to twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
then i sideloaded the partition ab file ( partition-ab.zip must be in adb folder)
adb sideload copy-partitions.zip
make sure you reboot to the b partition before you reboot to bootloader
restarted bootloader
fastboot boot twrp.img
adb sideload (name of ROM) (ROM must be in ADB folder)
restart to bootloader then type these commands other wise the phone will be stuck on the loading screen
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot

start phone
if you want to install twrp or orangefox now is the time
you can install open gapps and magisk if you like
The Following User Says Thank You to cgrimm9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cgrimm9 Ad-Free
24th March 2020, 06:34 AM |#3  
Flag Biloxi, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Bump for AOSiP! I've been using this February pie build now for a few days and it has ran great. When I initially installed I formatted data then flashed copy partitions AB zip then reboot bootloader, booted orange via fastboot, wiped then flashed rom, rebooted bootloader, booted orange fox recovery via fastboot, flashed gapps, rebooted system. I believe I ended up doing a erase userdata with fastboot afterwards and it booted fine and I went and flashed magisk for root a bit later after I was all setup.. I haven't yet tweaked doze how I normally do in a more aggressive way and I haven't made any other adjustments that i normally do but I will now so I'll be able to compare more on how battery is for me on my device after I do some of my usual tweaks but haven't noticed any abnormal drainage thus far but haven't been studying it much either... I say that in reference to the op known issues battery drain.. AOSiP has always been a favorite of mine. I hope this rom stays and/or it's cousin Derpfest becomes a thing at some point. 😁 Would definitely be awesome! I appreciate you building this rom and sharing with us all!!

Everyone stay safe where ever you are located. I hope nobody gets this crud going around. I may attempt to compile some things from Gcloud. Going to look more into that.. ✌️
The Following User Says Thank You to flash713 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flash713 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)