The best working one for my Moto G7 Power XT1955-4 is the GCam MOD from the developer arthur.
Test the different settings to choose what is working best for you, especially you can dig in the Advanced settings.
For example you can:
- use the H.265/HEVC format for video;
- get a RAW+JPEG control on your main screen
- get HDR+ (HDR+ and HDR+ enhaced)
- get a Night Sight shortcut for night shooting on the main camera view
- adjust many noise reduction parameters
- change and test the AWB (Default, Pixel 2, Pixel 3)
-change the JPEG quality 90%, 95%, 97% and 100%
- change the HDR+ Enhanced frames: Default=8, Medium=14, High=18, Very high=24
and many more!
You can download the latest version of the GCam back.rider apk from here
Other versions made from other developers can be downloaded from Google Camera Port hub
EDIT August 2020:
From some time I'm using GCam modifications made from Parrot043, it was working pretty well with Android 9 before, and now with Adnroid 10 after I upgraded my Moto G7 Power to Q.
Strongly recommend you to test the Parrot043 GCam modification
If you still use Android 9, than you need GCam version 7.0.x
If you are with Android 10, then version 7.3.x or bigger is for your OS