[Q&A] [DEV][ROM] CYANOGENMOD 10.2 | 20-03-14, Stable [GT-I5510 - CALLISTO]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [DEV][ROM] CYANOGENMOD 10.2 | 20-03-14, Stable [GT-I5510 - CALLISTO]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

gti5510

Feb 15, 2014
Mirror for cm-10.2-20140320-unofficial-callisto.zip

Could anyone upload this file on a different server? I cant download it as my internet provider sucks and it disconnecting halfway through.

Skataaaa

Nov 23, 2011
Add another language for hardware keyboard

Hello! I tried to revive my Gt i5510 using this mod and it worked perfectly. My question is: provided that I have the csc files from my native language (Greek) from the stock rom, can I somehow add them to this mod? 2 years ago, when I was fiddling around with other languages and versions, all I had to do was to add the necessary files to /usr/media/csc (or something like that) with root explorer and reboot. Is the same thing possible here? I really want to use this mod, mainly cause so far (2 days in) it has worked brilliantly.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Could anyone upload this file on a different server? I cant download it as my internet provider sucks and it disconnecting halfway through.
Try using Jdownloader.

Edit: I solved the problem by install smart keyboard pro and transferring the old csc to system/usr

Last edited:

MichellPer

Feb 3, 2015
I need help please

Hello my name is Michell
* install this rom yesterday and all excellent but I have two problems
1) Do not leave me notifications bar :(
2) I get no calls. if I can do but I do not receive

There is some solution configuration or a erro ROM?
please help

ikaiyu

Feb 3, 2015
Koszalin
Great job. It plugged second life to my old callisto. One thing which is missing in my opinion:
Upgrade step by step:
1. flash rom
2. flash gapps
3. flash rom

PS. first post here, hello :)

yyc73

Feb 11, 2015
unable to reboot Samsung I5510 after installing SM 10.2

Hello,
I have a Samsung Galaxy GT-I5510 who was in its original firmeware (ie Android 2.2). I wished to install Cynogenmod.
1. via Odin, i installed CWM 5.0.6 successuffly. I can access it via power button+T
2. I downloaded the CM 10.2 and followed the instructions in [Q&A] [DEV][ROM] CYANOGENMOD 10.2 | 20-03-14, Stable [GT-I5510 - CALLISTO] . The phone says installation successful, But when i reboot. The phone shows the welcome message (Samsung / samsungmobile) and still here :(
Can anyone know what's may be wrong ? in which state the phone still ? and can i do to recover it ?
Thank's for the help

yyc73

Feb 11, 2015
Finally i have succeeded to upgrade my 551 to Cyanogen by upgrading first the Android 2.2 to 2.3.6.
Then upgrade CWM to 5.2.0.6 and then by installing Cyanogen 10.2