i saw a50 have root now but cant see any root method for a50s
is it because this phone just release and doesnt have root yet?
Complete Guide for Rooting Samsung Galaxy A50 using Magisk ( tested on SM-A505F ), you need Latest Magisk Manager and Stock ROM :
* Download the firmware Galaxy A50 (SM-A505F).
* Unzip the firmware and copy the AP tar file to your device. It is normally named as AP_[device_model_sw_ver].tar.md5. Copy AP tar file and MagiskManager-v7.3.2.apk to your phone.
* Install Magisk Manager ( MagiskManager-v7.3.2.apk ) on your phone.
* In Magisk Manager: Install → Install → Select and Patch a File
* Select the AP tar file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.tar. Copy magisk_patched.tar the tar file to your PC
* Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key,* When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears. Select Wipe data / Factory reset, Select Reboot to bootloader.* Connect your Samsung Galaxy to PC using USB Cable.
*Flash magisk_patched.tar as AP in ODIN, together with the BL, CP and HOME_CSC files. Never flash only an AP file, as Odin can shrink your /data file-system if you do. Important: Uncheck “Auto Reboot” in Options!
* Magisk is now successfully flashed to your device! Several steps before you can properly use the device.
* Reboot to the stock recovery to factory reset the device.
* Full data wipe is mandatory! Do not skip this step. Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key in the Android Logo screen with text "Erasing", when screen blank again Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key.* When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears. Select Wipe data / Factory reset. Select Reboot system now.
* After the device is booted up, do the usual initial setup. It need more time and patient. After finished,* You will see Magisk Manager app in app drawer.* If not, Install it manually.
* Connect the phone to Internet, open Magisk Manager.* Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
* Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch this video https://youtu.be/vYcevuJKBac
It look like not easy for pressing key combination, so you need read and watch.
Finally I can root my galaxy A50 after 2 months later.
Solved: Lost Magisk Root After Reboot
To prevent loosing magisk root after reboot. Reboot the phone from Magisk or Fully Power Off, you can watch this video https://youtu.be/Ea8s16usBOM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|