-Need UNLOCK BOOTLOADER if you try on LOCKED BOOTLOADER you have a nice brick
1. Download stock Firmware (i downloader by samfirm)
2. Disable Autoreboot in odin options
3. Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key
4. Flash on Odin Stock Firm: BL, AP, CSC (i use CSC_HOME but CSC work any), CP. Never flash only an AP file, as Odin can shrink your /data file-system if you do.
-This step its obligatory.
5. Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key, device reboot, then quickly press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears and device restart, quickly press again Vol Up and Power Key, dont release Vol Up Android Recovery Mode Appears, now you are in stock recovery.
6. Do a Factory Reset and then reboot to bootloader again.
7. Flash in odin only AP the TWRP in this thread, press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key, device reboot, then quickly press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP appears.
8. Format Data type YES (TWRP cannot use encrypted data partition).
9. Flash multidisabler zip.
10. In TWRP select reboot to recovery.
11. Success, now you have rooted and twrp in A505F
I used the system and its very stable, i used riru + edxposed never have a random reboot, in my opinion its more stable than other pie roms.
Link drive folder with multidisabler and TWRP: Download
Credit to: @ianmacd for create multidisabler
And telegram A50 group for TWRP