FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Are we able to unlock bootloader for a51?

269 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By udit.kumar, Senior Member on 29th January 2020, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was going to get the A70 Canada version but unfortunately the bootlocker can not be unlocked. Can the A51 Bootloader be unlocked?
30th January 2020, 03:45 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a51 for indonesian market and i can enable oem unlock on developer mode. Not really sure for canadian version, hope this helps.
4th February 2020, 10:09 AM |#3  
xpresotw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parma
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth_87

I have a51 for indonesian market and i can enable oem unlock on developer mode. Not really sure for canadian version, hope this helps.

I have an indonesian version too
10th February 2020, 08:05 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by udit.kumar

I was going to get the A70 Canada version but unfortunately the bootlocker can not be unlocked. Can the A51 Bootloader be unlocked?

Yeah I got it just now (Pakistani market) and I can unlock it...
11th February 2020, 03:09 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtsam3301

Yeah I got it just now (Pakistani market) and I can unlock it...

No unlock method yet lol just because the unlock bootloader is highlighted blue doesnt really mean you have an unlocked bootloader
14th February 2020, 03:18 PM |#6  
mohammad15@@'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Anyone make lineage rom for A51
15th February 2020, 08:29 AM |#7  
DoobyDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tenbury wells
Thanks Meter: 360
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@

Anyone make lineage rom for A51

The device is to new and only been available a matter of months don't expect roms for a while we don't even have twrp yet , I'm sure some dev will port eventually but still early days and twrp needed at most first don't think even the m30s has twrp yet and same chip and been out alot longer , but let's hope some dev picks up device and kicks things of but I'm not holding my breath

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes