Samsung A51 Auto Brightness Bug?

Search This thread

dqsketch

Jan 29, 2020
Recently i just bought Samsung A51, it seems that whenever the auto brightness kick in, the setting is bugged, where the display will dim so low that the color of the display looked bleak. does anyone experience the same thing? or is it a defective unit?

The problem is solved if i restart the phone, but in a few hours the the display goes back to dim so low again. i've already reset the setting, and also do reset accessibility, but it doesn't seem to fix this problem. anyone have an idea to fix this? or do i need to go to the samsung service center in my town?

Last edited:

M0rix

Jan 29, 2020
Galaxy A51 Have a lot of software problems

Galaxy A51 Have a lot of software problems, you should take the phone to the customer service then they check the phone for you.

supersikoko

Feb 12, 2012
Some working solution

Hi, i got same problem before.. it happens when we set the phone brightness too low or set auto brightness on when on bright environment..
Just simply wipe your partition cache and run graphics test...its works great for me.
To do that switch off your phone then press power button+volume up, choose to wipe cache partition then run graphics test..then reboot.

aspawang

Jul 13, 2018
Tangerang
Hi, i got same problem before.. it happens when we set the phone brightness too low or set auto brightness on when on bright environment..
Just simply wipe your partition cache and run graphics test...its works great for me.
To do that switch off your phone then press power button+volume up, choose to wipe cache partition then run graphics test..then reboot.

how to run graphics test? thx

Breno022

Jan 27, 2021
Recently, comparing the Samsung A51, it seems that always the automotive engine enters the air condition, the configuration is buggy, on the phone it is as secure as it is on the physical phone sombria. Alguém experimenting with the same thing? Or is it a union with defeito?

The problem was solved if I was rehabilitating the phone, but in some cases I was able to get a lot of security. I redefine the configuration and also redefine the accessibility, but it seems that this does not solve the problem. alguem tem uma ideia para concert isso? Or is it precisely for the Samsung service center in my city?

O meu tbm esta assim

Translation?? My tbm is like this[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: