[RECOVERY][ROOT]TWRP 3.2.3-1 Galaxy A7 2018/A750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Joera2800

Dec 30, 2017
Twrp fLASHING

Can you flash the bootloader from A750FNXXU1ARIC and see if it boots twrp?

I just flash it ,,,everything good,,,the only issue is that i cant force reboot,,,dont know how to do it cause the only possibility is to restart to the OS ,,,help me there please?

Last edited:

Bootlooop

Dec 15, 2018
Just flashed it with Odin stuck in bootloop and can't get to download mode (I used to go to it from recovery)

Help!!!

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
I just flash it ,,,everything good,,,the only issue is that i cant force reboot,,,dont know how to do it cause the only possibility is to restart to the OS ,,,help me there please?

Just FLASHED. it with Odin stuck in bootloop and can't get to download mode (I used to go to it from recovery)

Help!!!
Forcing reboot to download mode is always the same no matter what state the device is in.

Hold VOL UP + VOL DOWN + POWER until device restarts. Keep holding until you see download mode.

Last edited:

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
Are you guys seeing RMM - PRENORMAL in download mode?

Dr4In

Sep 1, 2012
Can someone try the latest of Ashyx from his comment? I tried the one of the first page and i was stack on bootloop.

ashyx

Oct 14, 2012
Can someone try the latest of Ashyx from his comment? I tried the one of the first page and i was stack on bootloop.
I can provide you with the stock recovery image if twrp doesn't boot.
All you need do is boot to Download mode again and flash.

Remember though it's imperative that you force boot to recovery direct from ODIN or twrp will get overwritten by the stock recovery.

Stock recovery:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603876520

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial release -TWRP recovery for the Galaxy A7 2018 - SM-A750F EXYNOS 7885

teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

TWRP 3.2.3-0 Released
    Aug 6, 2018
    TWRP 3.2.3-0 is out now for most currently supported devices.
    What's new in 3.2.3-0:
    * Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
    * Remove SuperSU from TWRP
    * Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
    Want to get notifications when we release new versions of TWRP? Install the TWRP app and select your device!
    We need your help! The bulk of TWRP work is done by a handful of people on a volunteer basis. We have pushed most of our device files to our github and we have a gerrit instance. If you have the ability, please help us maintain our official devices and/or add your device to our official device list. Thanks in advance!
    You can track the progress of builds here

Update 25/12/2018
    Beta build released.
    Current status - (Tested working)
    Treble supported

You flash this at your own risk. Please ensure you have the stock ROM to hand downloaded from SAMMOBILE in case of problems. This will trip the knox counter.

NOTE: ON ANDROID 5.1.1> DEVICES IT IS NECESSARY TO GO TO:
    Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking
    AND ENABLE OEM UNLOCK FIRST OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER 'BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK' WHEN FLASHING.

*****INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:*****

Flash with ODIN in the AP slot.

1. Put your device in DOWNLOAD mode.
    (Hold POWER + VOL DOWN + VOL UP)
    2. Load the file below into the AP slot, uncheck AUTO-REBOOT and hit start.
    twrp_3.2.3-1_a750_251218
    3. After flashing and ODIN reports PASS immediately force reboot to recovery. Do NOT let the device boot to the OS.
    You should now see TWRP recovery.
    4. Flash the RMM bypass zip
    https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4481843&d=1524258795

NOTE: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE IMPLICITLY WILL RESULT IN STOCK RECOVERY REPLACING TWRP AT FIRST BOOT.

5. Reboot to TWRP (Do not boot to the OS yet)

*****OREO ROOT INSTRUCTIONS:*****

NOTE: To mount data it is necessary to first *FORMAT* (not wipe) the /DATA partition using the FORMAT DATA button under the wipe options.
    PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL DELETE EVERYTHING ON INTERNAL STORAGE AND FACTORY RESET THE DEVICE, SO BACK UP ANYTHING YOU WISH TO KEEP.
    Continue with the instructions below to prevent the data partition becoming re-encrypted.

1. To root I suggest downloading and installing the latest Magisk as this is a currently supported project, SuperSu is no longer getting active development.
    https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

2. Copy the Magisk zip to a Micro sd card then install with TWRP.

3. Enjoy your rooted device.

DEVICE TREE: soon

PLEASE DO *NOT* DIRECT LINK TO THESE FILES. PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST

Credits: Me, Teamwin, @BlackMesa123 for RMM bypass zip.

Please note I don't own this device and spend a lot of my free time bringing these builds for you to use and benefit from.

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED PLEASE.
    THANKS.

DONATE ME HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Works!

Works well on Android 9 Pie, Eu version SM-A750FN/DS Firmware:XEH-A750FNXXU1BSC4-20190327173920.
    How i installed:
    1. Wiped evrything.
    2. Downloaded Stock Firmware from Samfrew
    3. Installed Stock Firmware with odin
    4. Booted once into the fresh system then shutted down
    5. Installed TWRP with ODIN (disabled auto reboot)
    5. After install immediately booted to TWRP Recovery
    6. Wipe and format /data partition
    7. Restart again to TWRP Recovery
    8. Install RMM Bypass and Magisk (i installed TWRP app too)
    9. Reboot to OS
    10. Enjoy rooted Pie
    158 views, 20 downloads and not one reply.
    Smashing guys. :good:
    Ok Guys I've recompiled this one as 32bit with the 64bit binder flag. This shouldn't work, but you never know? Merry Xmas.

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603882042
    Hey. Does it work well? I wanted to install myself. but it seems to me that this is not a complete instruction. Does OEM unlock need to be enabled?
    No matter how complete an instruction is, if you don't bother reading it in the first place it's not going to make any difference. :rolleyes:

As clearly posted in the OP:

NOTE: ON ANDROID 5.1.1> DEVICES IT IS NECESSARY TO GO TO:
    Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking
    AND ENABLE OEM UNLOCK FIRST OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER 'BLOCKED BY FRP LOCK' WHEN FLASHING.