Thanks Meter: 0

By minusjelld, Junior Member on 5th November 2018, 12:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2019, 01:36 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erecik

Guys, Google Camera won't work like you think it will, because A7 only supports Limited Camera 2 API. You can't use HDR+, feature that makes GCAM take good photos.

is there any way to circumvent this so that we can use the potential of the camera?

23rd March 2019, 04:22 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreirmarlon

is there any way to circumvent this so that we can use the potential of the camera?

Ask Samsung to provide source code for camera drivers, modify it to support RAW capture and then modify kernel to put it together.

In other words : no
23rd March 2019, 02:47 PM |#33  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erecik

Ask Samsung to provide source code for camera drivers, modify it to support RAW capture and then modify kernel to put it together.

In other words : no

I'm a bit new to all of this, as soon as I got the phone I was told to install the Google Camera, but didn't really bother as I was satisfied with the default one ( especially with the wide angle ) . But then I've stumbled across the post complaining about pictures quality, and I realised they were actually crap, I just don't have a proper phone to compare them with.
I was then wondering whether -
- a functioning google camera app would be better than the default one even without the HDR+
- the dark and creepy playstore market has maybe some app that really fixes the blurry pics issue which the phone suffers of.

I'm also on android 9 since yesterday and i've maaybe noticed an improvement already, but I'm not sure .
25th March 2019, 08:27 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
better details
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiper05

I'm a bit new to all of this, as soon as I got the phone I was told to install the Google Camera, but didn't really bother as I was satisfied with the default one ( especially with the wide angle ) . But then I've stumbled across the post complaining about pictures quality, and I realised they were actually crap, I just don't have a proper phone to compare them with.
I was then wondering whether -
- a functioning google camera app would be better than the default one even without the HDR+
- the dark and creepy playstore market has maybe some app that really fixes the blurry pics issue which the phone suffers of.

I'm also on android 9 since yesterday and i've maaybe noticed an improvement already, but I'm not sure .

Try to use FOOD MODE and disable the blur circle, only this mode delivers images without strong noise reduction and with more saturated colors..
17th May 2019, 12:24 PM |#35  

More
For pie
Hello guys, sorry to interrupt u but i need Gcam for Android pie.. This version aint working in pie.. Help me please.. Thank u in advance
17th May 2019, 12:25 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsueN

Hello guys, sorry to interrupt u but i need Gcam for Android pie.. This version aint working in pie.. Help me please.. Thank u in advance

There is no 100% working GCAM for A7, and You can stop asking. There won't be working version!
17th May 2019, 12:46 PM |#37  

More
Can i have it by rooting?? Help
20th May 2019, 09:50 PM |#38  
Flag PoznaƄ
Thanks Meter: 111

More
As said before, A7 has limited Camera2 API so gcam will not work with hdr+ only standard pictures which are as good/crap as on any camera app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)