Dual Speaker & Dolby Optimizer

Search This thread

edwin_ecoral

Dec 21, 2012
Hello world!
I get this A7 2018, only the audio quality and loudness dont like me, my previous redmi 9t had better audio, so the A7 I thought that would be better than my redmi without dolby, so playing with some files in vendor trying to get a dual Speaker mod (not fully get and no good results i llave it) get with a .xml and trying I get good results for audio :laugh: I want to share it with all you.
Is for stock OneUI 9

With the help of kubura2999 the dual speaker finally worked, the original dual speaker file has an error with the headphones, it doesn't work, so I mixed the work of kubura2999 and my dual speaker and its now fixed, with some extra loudness

Use at you oun risk
Install with magisk and reboot
Thanks for you mixed_paths.mxl @kubura2999

Last edited:

kubura2999

Aug 8, 2014
Can you upload the same file, but in a zip?
I cant download the file and i have difficulties to copy and paste the lines on my phone.

kubura2999

Aug 8, 2014
edwin_ecoral can you test my files in the attachment for double speaker? To check does it work for you and anybody else.
If it does maybe you can include in your magisk zip.
Its not flashable zip in the attachment

Here is the mixer_gain file

Attachments

• mixer_gains.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

edwin_ecoral

Dec 21, 2012
edwin_ecoral can you test my files in the attachment for double speaker? To check does it work for you and anybody else.

Its working but the headphones doesnt work, I take a file that make my dual speaker working without the bug of headphones, thanks for you help

kubura2999

Aug 8, 2014
I just saw that you updated your post.
I also fixed my mixer_gain file to work for headphones to :)
I upload the file instead the double_speaker.zip for you if you want to compare the vaules or if you wana test more.
Or not, it dosent matter when everything works now.

Anyway there is a tweak more if you want to get more from the phone and get dual speaker which makes dolby work with speaker not just with earphones.
Just enter on the end of the floating_feature.xml which is located in sytem/etc this line:

<SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_AUDIO_SUPPORT_PSEUDO_DUAL_SPEAKER>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_AUDIO_SUPPORT_PSEUDO_DUAL_SPEAKER>

Flydie2

Oct 20, 2021
There a modificated magisk module for OneUI 3+ vendors (Basically for TreeUI ports)

Credits: VDavid003 - modificated this magisk module for OneUI 3

Attachments

• DualSpeaker_DolbyMod_A72018_Oneui3.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 174

Harish nishad

Dec 5, 2020
I upload the file instead the double_speaker.zip for you if you want to compare the vaules or if you wana test more.

Anyway there is a tweak more if you want to get more from the phone and get dual speaker which makes dolby work with speaker not just with earphones.
Just enter on the end of the floating_feature.xml which is located in sytem/etc this line:

<SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_AUDIO_SUPPORT_PSEUDO_DUAL_SPEAKER>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_AUDIO_SUPPORT_PSEUDO_DUAL_SPEAKER>
turn up the call volume please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello world!
    I get this A7 2018, only the audio quality and loudness dont like me, my previous redmi 9t had better audio, so the A7 I thought that would be better than my redmi without dolby, so playing with some files in vendor trying to get a dual Speaker mod (not fully get and no good results i llave it) get with a .xml and trying I get good results for audio :laugh: I want to share it with all you.
    Is for stock OneUI 9

With the help of kubura2999 the dual speaker finally worked, the original dual speaker file has an error with the headphones, it doesn't work, so I mixed the work of kubura2999 and my dual speaker and its now fixed, with some extra loudness

Use at you oun risk
    Install with magisk and reboot
    Thanks for you mixed_paths.mxl @kubura2999

Here is the mixer_gain file

Can you upload the same file, but in a zip?
    I cant download the file and i have difficulties to copy and paste the lines on my phone.

Magisk version ready check post
    Does this mod work on GSI ROMs?