More
You have set permissions manually in los17/android10
8th December 2019, 07:48 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B__B

You have set permissions manually in los17/android10

I did set permissions and location still was not functional. I'm currently on opengapps nano and everything else is working.
8th December 2019, 09:03 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Sometimes don't stick I had redo it 3 time for play services to work
8th December 2019, 10:12 PM |#74  

More
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this (I'm new here), but I've been enjoying everything about this ROM - great work! I do miss my face unlock feature though. I read somewhere that Smart Unlock/face unlock was something I'd get if I flashed Gapps, so I flashed nano Gapps which supposedly contains the Face Unlock software. However, I still don't see it in settings under smart unlock. I read somewhere that Android 10 did away with this feature. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone have any pointers to push me in the right direction?

Thanks from a total newb
8th December 2019, 10:53 PM |#75  

More
Okay I made location services and everything work properly except phone.

My steps:

1. Get TWRP installed and copy to the SD card Lineage and these gapps: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...beta/20191114/ (I used full because I want the pixel style experience but you can use any of them)
2. Boot into TWRP and go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe and select everything expect Micro SD card and USB OTG
3. Go back to the TWRP home and go to Install -> Select Storage -> Micro SD card -> OK
4. Scroll until you find the Linage zip and press on that then press Add more Zips
5. Press on your gapps then Swipe to confirm Flash
6. Once it's done reboot and setup. Do NOT install the TWRP app as that will break it and Lineage will not boot.
7. Optional: If you want magisk, after setting up the phone reboot into TWRP and install the magisk zip

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage-17.0-20191203-UNOFFICIAL-a70q
Firmware version: A705MNOWO3ASJ2
Model number: SM-A705MN

Did you--
wipe: Yes
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: no

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

In all dialer apps, the earphone does not work. Putting the call on speaker and bluetooth both work, but I can't make the earphone work at all. In addition, Snapchat has been extremely laggy. The volume slider for bluetooth speakers maxes out about halfway too, I can increase the volume by using the buttons on the speaker but it shows it as max volume on the phone.
9th December 2019, 11:44 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyNeighborhoodShane

Hello, can confirm 17 is now booting without issues on a clean flash, thank you for working on this.

There are several bugs and UI glitches, but about all of them are just LOS 17's incompleteness. I haven't yet encountered any bugs for the device itself.

Also, am I correct in assuming that the current TWRP version isn't yet capable of decrypting Q data partitions? because that's what's happening with me.

Yes TWRP can't decrypt. Android 10 partition so far. And I ended up staying with LOS 16 atm
10th December 2019, 01:21 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
If you format data it decypts data it did for me
10th December 2019, 03:50 AM |#78  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karstenes

I did set permissions and location still was not functional. I'm currently on opengapps nano and everything else is working.

I am not having any issues with open gapps nano, maps or location. everything is working here aside from the UI being incomplete, but everything is working here including decryption within twrp. model sm-a70mn
There is also a difference between my device and most of yalls, I dirty flashed los 17 and gapps 10 over los 16 and gapps 9. I just had to reinstall magisk and all is well. Im not saying to do it this way, im just pointing out any differences beings my device seems fully functional. oh, and I did have to copy media/ui from 16 over to 17 for system sounds. it seems to be missing from the build.
10th December 2019, 05:27 AM |#79  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinMod

I am not having any issues with open gapps nano, maps or location. everything is working here aside from the UI being incomplete, but everything is working here including decryption within twrp. model sm-a70mn
There is also a difference between my device and most of yalls, I dirty flashed los 17 and gapps 10 over los 16 and gapps 9. I just had to reinstall magisk and all is well. Im not saying to do it this way, im just pointing out any differences beings my device seems fully functional. oh, and I did have to copy media/ui from 16 over to 17 for system sounds. it seems to be missing from the build.

I got the location working with the steps from my last post.
11th December 2019, 12:04 PM |#80  

More
For me the location does not work can someone confirm whatsapp for example?
13th December 2019, 06:31 AM |#81  

More
Hi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)