FORUMS

Now on sale in Vietnam.

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By Easy Computer, Senior Member on 21st January 2020, 11:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just saw an unboxing video on YouTube from Vietnam. Hope it would be available in the middle east by next month. I hope to see an A70 v A51 v A71 comparison within a few days.

Is it available in your area now?
6th February 2020, 01:49 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just bought it yesterday. It's faster than my HTC U11.
6th February 2020, 06:41 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anther1

Just bought it yesterday. It's faster than my HTC U11.

It's on sale now here in my country. Too bad they only have 1 color available. Ima wait for them t have other colors in stock.
6th February 2020, 08:17 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Computer

It's on sale now here in my country. Too bad they only have 1 color available. Ima wait for them t have other colors in stock.

What color do they have in your country? I bought the black one, it costs 378$ in Vietnam. I ordered a Spigen case for it.
8th February 2020, 12:13 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anther1

What color do they have in your country? I bought the black one, it costs 378$ in Vietnam. I ordered a Spigen case for it.

Black is the only color available right now. I want the white one. It cost 168 omani riyals and I dnt know if they have any cases available locally. Hope they have other colors available soon in my country. I'm tired of watching g reviews and unboxing on YouTube. Haha

The a51 is 125 riyals. I was tempted to buy that one but I want the bigger screen and battery.
8th February 2020, 03:25 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Computer

Black is the only color available right now. I want the white one. It cost 168 omani riyals and I dnt know if they have any cases available locally. Hope they have other colors available soon in my country. I'm tired of watching g reviews and unboxing on YouTube. Haha

The a51 is 125 riyals. I was tempted to buy that one but I want the bigger screen and battery.

The A51 is very slow. You have to skip it.
The Following User Says Thank You to anther1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anther1 Ad-Free
9th February 2020, 11:52 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Get one a71 from t-mobile in Poland yesterday. Better than my A50. Good camera and daily usage. Shopping retail price 2.000 PLN 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory.
12th February 2020, 05:27 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
In Oman right now, the A80 is just 10usd more than the A71. Note10s and S10s are getting discounts also. Its a good time to buy Samsung phones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)