Just to make it clear I'm not responsible for whatever damage this could possibly cause to your device.
Treble is everywhere, so why shouldn't we join it?
I'm proud to announce that Galaxy A8 [SM-A530F/SM-A530W] will now fully support project treble . Exciting right ?
You just need to follow the instructions mentioned and your device should get Treble ready for future roms.
If you appreciate the work i have done, Feel free to buy me a cup of coffee @paypal
What is Treble?
If you want to know more about that visit here : https://source.android.com/devices/architecture/
1) Device SM-A530F or SM-A530W
2) Odin Tool and Samsung Drivers ( If you choose PC method )
**Important: Instructions are absolutely clear, so please carefully follow the steps as written below. You do this on your own risk.
1) Boot the device in current TWRP Recovery Mode
2) Wipe system/cache/data
3) Copy the TrebleCreator.zip(of your variant) and TWRP-jackpotlte-Treble.img to your Internal/SDcard
4) Flash the TrebleCreator.zip through TWRP recovery
5) After completing your device will reboot to RECOVERY
6) Now touch INSTALL > Select Image > Locate TWRP-jackpotlte-Treble.img
7) Flash TWRP-jackpotlte-Treble.img to recovery
8) Reboot your device to recovery
9) Once TWRP is booted you first need to Mount > your /system, /vendor, /cache, and /data partition
10) Wipe system, cache, vendor, dalvik cache and data.
Bingo! You have successfully trebelized your A8 (SM-A530F)/(SM-A530W)
- @corsicanu for partition Guide
- @somadsul for scripting the guide
- @BlackMesa123 for official TWRP
- @lzzy12 , @Griffin98, @TaifAljaloo for alot of help and contribution
- @saboorTheCool for testing out the recovery
Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/prashantpaddune/universal7885
Device Tree (jackpotlte): https://github.com/prashantpaddune/a...ung_jackpotlte
Project Treble Guide for the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)
prashantp01, corsicanu, somadsul
Last Updated 2019-01-29