I'm not responsible for whatever damage this could possibly cause to your device.
Before Starting Make Sure You Treble Your Device By This Guide here
Welcome to Pie Vendor For Galaxy A8/A8+ 2018 ONLY FOR A530F/A530W/A730F
Some information you should know..
Full TREBLE Documentation here : https://source.android.com/devices/architecture
Generic System Image (GSI) Documentation here : https://source.android.com/setup/build/gsi
GSIs are not the most stable and many users prove they are unable to read. they just want ready stuff. with this project that is not the case. if you skip the instructions/F.A.Qs and notes, dont bother installing this project as you probably wont be able to get it running.
This is a fully featured VENDOR and KERNEL designed for this device to support project treble, it is based on other Exynos 7885 Vendors and modified to support our devices, i have also added few patches and fixes to this vendor to get the best possible experience
The vendor is pretty much bugles, therefore any bugs you face, Report them to the appropriate Threads of the GSI you installed or github issues section, as those are not mine to fix i only provide the vendor and kernel that allows GSIs to run on.
- VENDOR FEATURES:
- Wi-Fi & Hotspot
- Telephony & Ril (Mobile Data, Calls, SMS, MMS)
- All Sensors
- Make Sure You Treble Your Bevice By This Guide here
- Boot into Twrp recovery
- Wipe System, Data, Dalvik and Vendor.
- Select Vendor_Dumpster.zip
- Download the desired GSI (it MUST be A-only_arm64 Variant)
- unpack it if it wasn't in .IMG format
- Go to TWRP , Install , Install IMAGE
- Pick your GSI and select SYSTEM IMAGE
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Flash "GSI_Fix_boot.zip".
- Download the appropriate opengapps
- Go to TWRP , Install
- Pick your OpenGapps.zip
- Reboot to System
- Camera and Fingerprint Fixes (Flash only on NON Working GSIs)
- Bluetooth calls are broken
- No Network bars (Calls/data works)
- May be more, Let me know
- @ananjaser1211 for his contribution
- @TaifAljaloo for testing
Downloads. Changelogs , F.A.Qs below
Project Treble, Vendor for the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Current Stable Version: v1
Last Updated 2019-05-17