A530W CSC Mod

Search This thread

587.saboor

Jul 5, 2017
Edmonton
netherdepths.com
NOTICE: this is a pretty old csc lol

NOTICE: if you have A530F or A530N this is not the right thread for you unless you want to use canadian features with your canadian sim
NOTICE 2:
I am not responsible for any happy endings with your device's carrier, Especially when you are tampering with CSC, so dont blame me for my mistakes or yours, or else i will laugh at you

FEATURES:
CSCFeature XMLs decoded
Mobile data from quick settings is no longer lost ?
voLTE switch on quick settings for Freedom Mobile and others that support voLTE
Screen Recorder

INSTRUCTIONS:
literally just flash zip from twrp

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/#!P9MhTYLK!DL0kH92pY8CeX32TvRePbuMwkUdi6pzxKMSpjsb_vNY

If you want your CSC here (like a530n) then please mention your carrier and region and i will add it here in 3 hours

Last edited:

Pipsname

Dec 12, 2015
I wonder if we could just turn this thread into a CSC thread. Have everything in one place.

587.saboor

Jul 5, 2017
Edmonton
netherdepths.com
I disagree, phone modelled is RWC. For Roger Wireless. When I flashed XAC version my baseband was incorrect and had to reflash RWC.
yes because wrong selected csc, but i mean that all canadian CSCs are *based* on XAC, boot into download mode and you'll see the carrier code as XAC, and on about phone, it will show RWC/RWC/XAC

Last edited:
Reactions: deftylefty

mindlery

May 1, 2018
Calgary
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hey just want to thank you for the csc work. I was disappointed with the new covert files.

I've added a few more in case anyone wants to add some extra stuff without having to search it again... I use Virgin so I just added these lines to the /system/omc/VMC/cscfeature.xml file. Yes they're all well known but i thought this would be a good place to help get them back along with the fine work by the op.

Mobile Data on power off/restart screen (actually just need to find this one and change FALSE<TRUE):
<CscFeature_Framework_SupportDataModeSwitchGlobalAction>TRUE</CscFeature_Framework_SupportDataModeSwitchGlobalAction>

Sending blank sms messages. Most annoying feature for a deserving friend. (just hit send like you're playing galaga):
<CscFeature_Message_EnableSendingEmptySms>TRUE</CscFeature_Message_EnableSendingEmptySms>

Disable malware. Score 100% and no more threat detected. Not sure if it kills the notifications as I did that long ago::
<CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>TRUE</CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>

If you get the csc feature app in playstore, it is a good resource for the familiar tweaks if you need manual entry details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181204-114401_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20181204-114401_Messages.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTICE: this is a pretty old csc lol

NOTICE: if you have A530F or A530N this is not the right thread for you unless you want to use canadian features with your canadian sim
    NOTICE 2:
    I am not responsible for any happy endings with your device's carrier, Especially when you are tampering with CSC, so dont blame me for my mistakes or yours, or else i will laugh at you

FEATURES:
    CSCFeature XMLs decoded
    Mobile data from quick settings is no longer lost ?
    voLTE switch on quick settings for Freedom Mobile and others that support voLTE
    Screen Recorder

INSTRUCTIONS:
    literally just flash zip from twrp

DOWNLOAD:
    https://mega.nz/#!P9MhTYLK!DL0kH92pY8CeX32TvRePbuMwkUdi6pzxKMSpjsb_vNY

If you want your CSC here (like a530n) then please mention your carrier and region and i will add it here in 3 hours
    Hey just want to thank you for the csc work. I was disappointed with the new covert files.

I've added a few more in case anyone wants to add some extra stuff without having to search it again... I use Virgin so I just added these lines to the /system/omc/VMC/cscfeature.xml file. Yes they're all well known but i thought this would be a good place to help get them back along with the fine work by the op.

Mobile Data on power off/restart screen (actually just need to find this one and change FALSE<TRUE):
    <CscFeature_Framework_SupportDataModeSwitchGlobalAction>TRUE</CscFeature_Framework_SupportDataModeSwitchGlobalAction>

Sending blank sms messages. Most annoying feature for a deserving friend. (just hit send like you're playing galaga):
    <CscFeature_Message_EnableSendingEmptySms>TRUE</CscFeature_Message_EnableSendingEmptySms>

Disable malware. Score 100% and no more threat detected. Not sure if it kills the notifications as I did that long ago::
    <CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>TRUE</CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>

If you get the csc feature app in playstore, it is a good resource for the familiar tweaks if you need manual entry details
    I wonder if we could just turn this thread into a CSC thread. Have everything in one place.
    If you want you can tell me your CSC region and i can add it here
    Canada. Which I think is the same file now for all A530Ws. I think.

yep, all Canadian models are XAC even though they're made for GLW or others
    I disagree, phone modelled is RWC. For Roger Wireless. When I flashed XAC version my baseband was incorrect and had to reflash RWC.
    yes because wrong selected csc, but i mean that all canadian CSCs are *based* on XAC, boot into download mode and you'll see the carrier code as XAC, and on about phone, it will show RWC/RWC/XAC