FORUMS

Google Pixel 2 Camera

187 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
 
By vinit91, Senior Member on 7th April 2018, 03:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Tried Google Pixel 2 Cam for rear portrait mode and it works well

Try this, If this works,
1. Go to app settings.
2. Give permissions to the app and it works

This is someone else's work! Got the link from the sites ! No credits taken!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/voa79d9djc...70874.apk?dl=0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zL...A25uRqPv5V7M5H
13th April 2018, 02:48 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can you give link to which apk you are using? Thanks
26th April 2018, 08:47 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit91

Tried Google Pixel 2 Cam for rear portrait mode and it works well

Can you please share version and developer name .

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
27th April 2018, 12:12 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by munny_sun

Can you please share version and developer name .

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app


Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks ☺
27th April 2018, 12:14 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpeacez

Can you give link to which apk you are using? Thanks

Sorry for late reply. Please check the link in the previous reply!! 😃
27th April 2018, 04:48 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit91

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IOD...w?usp=drivesdk

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks ☺

Access is denied in Google drive.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
27th April 2018, 09:43 AM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by munny_sun

Access is denied in Google drive.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app


Sorry added the link in the main, check again
27th April 2018, 11:49 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit91

Sorry added the link in the main, check again

Just tested this APK, it has following bugs
HDR+ not working
Flash sometimes works but mostly doesn't work
Portrait doesn't work
Only Nexus 5 Profile works

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
3rd May 2018, 12:50 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
We need a developer who can port Google camera for our devices like they did to S7 and S8

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
5th May 2018, 06:06 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by munny_sun

We need a developer who can port Google camera for our devices like they did to S7 and S8

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Yes I agree !
16th May 2018, 06:08 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Try this app:-
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?v=u...-mode-t3736859


And try settings as described on the video uploaded by the gadget ninja on exynos processor protrait mode.

Its working for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes