FORUMS

Ho to fix the black screen

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I am trying to fix a friends samsung A80. The sound works fine (it rings when we call it), I can feel it vibrate when I do a forced reboot (vol down+power key for about 10 seconds), but the screen stays black. The samsung logo Doesn't appear when I do a forced reboot, it just stays black.

The only thing I've noticed is the screen breefly flashes my lockscreen image when It's about to shut down when I'm holding the force reboot keys. I can see my lockscreen for a fraction of a second and then it goes black again...

Can anyone help me fix my phone?
9th March 2020, 08:26 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomboem

Hi,

I am trying to fix a friends samsung A80. The sound works fine (it rings when we call it), I can feel it vibrate when I do a forced reboot (vol down+power key for about 10 seconds), but the screen stays black. The samsung logo Doesn't appear when I do a forced reboot, it just stays black.

The only thing I've noticed is the screen breefly flashes my lockscreen image when It's about to shut down when I'm holding the force reboot keys. I can see my lockscreen for a fraction of a second and then it goes black again...

Can anyone help me fix my phone?

Why fix it yourself? The A80 whas first released May 29 2019 which means your still under warranty!
27th March 2020, 09:15 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey268

Why fix it yourself? The A80 whas first released May 29 2019 which means your still under warranty!

I've contacted customer support and they said they would send a replace unit after inspection of my broken device, but I want my data on that phone. That's why I want to fix it myself.
19th April 2020, 06:16 PM |#4  
Any news for the fix i am having the same issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
black screen, samsung, screen

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)