New Builds are Up !!
A2N Kernel Control V6.8
- CPU/GPU: updated governors
- Charger: tiny update
- Sweep2Wake: Fixed Touchscreen not waking up on incoming notification or call (if Sweep2Wake was enabled)
- Mali-GPU-400: Fixed memory allocation failures - alloc_order 6 --> 0 / block_size 256 KB --> 4 KB
- Re-added zRam Support with fast LZ4 Compressor
- Set GPU/SXA governor up_threshold to 95 % for better powersavings
- CPU: added a better control for managing CPU suspend_freqs - (for more info check the kernel release notes in the thread)
- Bug Fixes
- Source cleanup
- Misc: added zRam switch and
- swappiness control
- Full overhaul and
- Bug Fixes
If u've the Full Version of the A2N Kernel Control App then there's no special interaction from your side.
Anyway i recommend to read my comment in /system/etc/init.d/99_user
especially if u're using any custom
Otherwise u're informed that suspend_min_freq = 200 MHz need to be enabled in /system/etc/init.d/99_user
This is to obtain the following cpu_min_freq logic:
With Screen ON the min_freq should be 400 MHz because 200 MHz is laggy.
And with Screen OFF it should be 200 MHz.
If u've the Full Version, the App will do that for you automatically, otherwise if u do nothing then
min_freq is always 400 MHz.
Make sure u've the following Dalvik heap config in your build.prop for best Performance:
Don't forget like always to wipe dalvik-cache after updating the Dalvik heap!.