/* * Your (probably expired) warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This ROM is in a very early development stage, so you can expect a lot of things broken.
Please don't expect to use this ROM as a daily driver.
What is working:
- Audio (playback)
- Camera - photo, video recording (w/out audio)
- Sensors (accelerometer, proximity)
- Video playback (HW/SW)
What is not working:
- Audio recording
- Sensors (magnetometer, orientation)
- System time issues (alarm might not work or start with a delay)
- maybe yet something
* Note: a build installation requires you to use sdcard repartition layout, as the ROM is too huge to fit on non-reparted /system partition.
After a clean installation, 829M of space is occupied on /system partition.
Repartition zip with 1Gb of space on /system
For flashing this zip is required to install chrono kernel
For the repartition details refer to CWM ReParted topic.
- flash ROM
- flash kernel (kernel is located in the same folder as ROM)
- @Unjustified Dev
- LineageOS community
LineageOS 16.x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II
Source Code: https://github.com/CustomROMs
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.1.x or higher + Chrono kernel r5.10.1 installed
Last Updated 2018-12-31