FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 25th November 2014, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

25th November 2014, 10:13 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition
can someone please provide a link where I can download the ROM? Thanks!
26th November 2014, 02:34 AM |#3  
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,701

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjnmd54

can someone please provide a link where I can download the ROM? Thanks!

You can send your phone to me then I can install the rom for you so you can get the rom nicely installed without even the need of looking thru the first page of the thread !
17th January 2015, 10:42 AM |#4  

More
FingerPrint + Guru + any news?
Hi,
i just joined this topic and this website, i read almost all pages. installed adrenaline. root my phone. fixed no Su bin problem,... so ya i did alot today i use HTC one max. i tried to fix fingerprint function. i used guru ... .zip to lock bootloader ... so far fingerprint doesnt work. i can open the app,but it doesnt accept any of my 4try
10th March 2015, 01:54 AM |#5  

More
Very nice rom, very fast and smooth.
Only con is ring loud, i can't make it quiet, on the first step it's still loud for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)