FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

Need stock GT-I8160 Firmware torrent! Help!

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By loudlyace4, Junior Member on 3rd July 2014, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've been looking all over the net searching any version of GT-I8160 firmware torrent file and so far, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2340849&page=6 this is only the torrent file i can find. But it's dead. Guys can you please upload a torrent file for GT-i8160 firmware? I'm sorry but i badly needed it to wake my dead phone. It only works if i put it at downloading mode but it wont get me inside the rom. It's black screen and nothing just vibrating.

So my only option is to install a firmware thru Odin while my phone is at downloading mode. The reason I'm having a hard time downloading is because sometimes whenever i download it stops at around 40-70% and my downloaded file is corrupted again and i think the problem is my net speed too because its slower at 2 Mbps. Could anyone please be kind enough to upload a torrent and provide the link? God i will be thankful! Please i really need help!

4th July 2014, 09:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 410

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudlyace4

I've been looking all over the net searching any version of GT-I8160 firmware torrent file and so far, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2340849&page=6 this is only the torrent file i can find. But it's dead. Guys can you please upload a torrent file for GT-i8160 firmware? I'm sorry but i badly needed it to wake my dead phone. It only works if i put it at downloading mode but it wont get me inside the rom. It's black screen and nothing just vibrating.

So my only option is to install a firmware thru Odin while my phone is at downloading mode. The reason I'm having a hard time downloading is because sometimes whenever i download it stops at around 40-70% and my downloaded file is corrupted again and i think the problem is my net speed too because its slower at 2 Mbps. Could anyone please be kind enough to upload a torrent and provide the link? God i will be thankful! Please i really need help!

download from samsung updates and use jdownloader. It allows to resume downloads from terafile and rapidgator (terafile is a little bit better)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)