FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mobile not starting but detecting in PC. Help!!!!

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By KM2311, Junior Member on 30th July 2016, 07:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was trying to flash CM11 ROM in my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830, for that I have also installed CWM 6.0.5.3. While flashing ROM from recovery it failed with some error message, I tried it once again and again it stopped with the same error message. I decided to try some other ROM and kept mobile on side to search new rom, the mobile was still in recovery mode connected with usb for charging, after a minute as I saw at my mobile it was not in recovery mode, the screen was OFF. I tried to restart it again & again but failed, I even tried to start it in recovery mode but failed. Tried overnight charging, thinking that its battery is down, but failed to restart it. Then I searched about it on google, and came to know it was bricked with solution to flash it with stock rom using Odin, if it is still getting detected in PC. My PC is still detecting my mobile, tried flashing stock rom using Odin, but it is getting stuck at "< 1 >setup connection...". I don't know what to do now. My mobile is not in warranty, so no way in getting it repaired from service center. If anyone know any solution for this, then please tell me. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Moderators, please don't delete this thread saying to go and search for same kind of threads, I have already done that & at last posted in new thread. Please Help me as soon as possible. Thanks..

20th January 2019, 10:14 AM |#2  
Flag Shumen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
http://download1187.mediafire.com/ee...e+gt-s5830.rar

Extract it, open "S5830_Odin+Multi+Downloader+v4.38.exe" then in the OPS section select the .ops file in the extracted folder, then give a check on "One package" check box. Then on the bottom press the "One package" button and select the firmware in the folder and you're done !

P.S. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Samsung USB Drivers, removing Kies, switching cables, ports or even PC's (if possible)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)