[ROM][DEV][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 - androidarmv6 [COOPERVE][Nightly Builds]

Search This thread

thehacker66

May 13, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering if the Bug List in the OP is up to date, since I remember people saying some stuff in that list was working in latest nightlies.

If not could anyone update it? I would like to flash this but I would like to know what's not working first.

Thanks in advance!

as9333

May 25, 2013
hi xda
i was in cm 11 i tried to revert it to stock via odin using pit+modem+csc+pda+bootloader and it shows success
and it shows in stock recovery 3e cant mount /data partition rfs failed on data
tried wipe data reset in stock recovery, cwm 5, cwm 6 and multiformator no luck
custom binary down is 1
i can go to cm11 ,download, recovery
i cant go to stock, stock based, cm7, cm7.2
pls help

imarix120

May 4, 2014
mumbaii
hi xda
i was in cm 11 i tried to revert it to stock via odin using pit+modem+csc+pda+bootloader and it shows success
and it shows in stock recovery 3e cant mount /data partition rfs failed on data
tried wipe data reset in stock recovery, cwm 5, cwm 6 and multiformator no luck
custom binary down is 1
i can go to cm11 ,download, recovery
i cant go to stock, stock based, cm7, cm7.2
pls help

use ext4formattertool made by biel ............. nd try again ..
wrng section question shld be asked in questions nd ans section dnt spam here plizzzzzzz
devlopement thread is to disscuss abt any dev... related thngs.

as9333

May 25, 2013
use ext4formattertool made by biel ............. nd try again ..
wrng section question shld be asked in questions nd ans section dnt spam here plizzzzzzz
devlopement thread is to disscuss abt any dev... related thngs.

from where does i get this tool
no result in google

as9333

May 25, 2013

Aptony

Dec 7, 2013
it just formated to ext 4
wiped dalvic system cache and data in cm 11
flashed stock ROM via Odin no luck
Me too, when i try to flash stock rom using PDA+CSC+PHONE, got bootloop. Error mounting /data, even flashing cm7 whit ext4 formatter data partition keeps stuck on yaffs2 format, only system and cache partitions are ok.
Now im force to use CM 11 for forever :D but its ok :laugh:

P.D: Flash no splitted pda file doesnt help.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

as9333

May 25, 2013
Me too, when i try to flash stock rom using PDA+CSC+PHONE, got bootloop. Error mounting /data, even flashing cm7 whit ext4 formatter data partition keeps stuck on yaffs2 format, only system and cache partitions are ok.

Is your custom binary down =1 in download mode

m4r50

Dec 30, 2012
Cachoeirinha

Flash the XXLA2 firmware. This version make a clean installation on the phone. :fingers-crossed:

jitendra purohit

Jun 19, 2014
pune
whenever i triple tap over the screen it get magnified....how to disable this...??

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app

Alucard1989pl

May 16, 2010
It is real?!

Sorry guys but i have a question ... this cm-11.0.0-RC11-GT-S5830i-cooperve.zip file is really CM11 RelaseCandidate v11 for Galaxy Acei GT-S5830i?! ... If yes, i'm impressed :D.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

BroadcomCM is based on the CyanogenMod Project. Our goal is to create ROMs based on CyanogenMod Sources for Broadcom BC21553 devices. All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the broadcomCM Github repo. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    • are running a custom kernel
    • have flashed mods
    • modified system files
    • didn't follow our intructions word by word
    • are unfriendly

First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy Ace i, or coming from another ROM:
    • Iinstall ClockworkMod Recovery.
    • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
    • Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
    • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
    • Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
    • Optionally install the Google Addon

Upgrading/Downgrading from CM7/CM9?
    • Do a Nandroid Backup!
    • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)
    • Optionally install the Google Addon

Upgrading from another build of CM11?
    • Do a Nandroid Backup!
    • Wipe always recommended but Optional.

CyanogenMod 11.0 Downloads:
    Current version:

ClockworkMod Recovery:
    Version 6.0.1.2: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-ace/s5830i-develop/cwm-clockworkmod-6-0-1-2-broadcomcm-t2805391
    Version 5.0.2.8: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2649487

Changelog can be found on our gerrit review system (merged changes)

• Vide Recording
    • Encoders (Hantro) - this mostly will never be fixed
    • Flashlight

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

The broadcomCM and androidarmv6 team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 11.0 - androidarmv6, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Contributors
    bieltv.3, psyke83, Alberto96, Spacecaker, Lopicl.00

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Nightly

Created 2014-07-14
    Last Updated 2014-07-14
    This is just a quote of psyke83 Galaxy Y informational post:

Information for users:
    • This topic is intended only as a meeting point for other developers of the shared BCM21553 devices to discuss and solve issues related to development. If you are not a developer, please restrict your posts to the general discussion thread so that developers can maintain good communication. Thanks for your understanding.
    WARNING
    New builds from today include changes on kernel modules. We have switched to open-source MTD drivers and we don't use anymore rfs/fsr modules. To flash these new ROMs you will need a new CWM recovery for it. I will build it tomorow as I can't now.

Just to make sure everything understands what it is and how it works, I'll quote psyke83 galaxy Y post here:

As of 23/07/2014, all CM11 builds for the bcm21553 series will be switched over to the MTD flash drivers. In order for these packages to work correctly, you must first flash an MTD-compatible recovery (CWM v6.0.5.2 or later only).

How to update to MTD build:
    • Perform a full backup using the old recovery (mandatory!)
    • Download an MTD-compatible recovery (linked below) and a full CM11 OTA build dated 23/07/2014 (or later).
    • Flash the updated recovery, and reboot into the new recovery.
    • In the new MTD recovery, perform a data-wipe, and manually format /system (this step is critical in order for your partitions to be properly converted to the mtd/yaffs2 format - don't ignore it!)
    • Flash the CM11 package.
    • Once you've data-wiped and flashed the initial MTD build, future CM11 updates can be installed normally (delta or full packages, as you desire).

Notes:
    • Older ROMs will no longer be compatible with the MTD recovery and yaffs2-formatted partitions. If you wish to use a stock/modded Gingerbread ROM, CM7 or CM9, you should wait until MTD versions of these ROMs become available.
    • If you want to go back to a non-MTD ROM, you must flash an entire stock ROM (CSC+MODEM+PDA) via Odin, or else your partitions will be stuck in MTD format.

Packages for totoro: