FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Rom][Galaxy Alpha][G850K] SpaceX Rom - Stable (Dec, 28 2014)

681 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,480
 
Post Reply Email Thread
[URL='https://www.facebook.com/SpaceX.SS']
SpaceX - Kitkat
Galaxy Alpha G850K


Changelog:

SpaceX 1.0 (Dec, 28 2014):
- Build on the latest Stock G850KKTU2BNJ5
- Remove app Korea and the app is not necessary
- Fix message limit
- Remove Korean characters on the keyboard to call
- Replace the keyboard Samsung, weather app, S Planner, ... International.
- Update the system app to the latest version.
- Add the app: Group Play, Story Album, S Note, Samsung Gear.
- Replace boot logo Samsung 2014 International
- Add button call recording, quick exit button in your browser
- Enabled delivery reports
- On - off capture
- Lunar in S Planner
- Turn on call block/mms (block messages, calls)
- Turn on - off screen brightness informed when a new message
- Off My Magazine in home screen
- Ads block
- On display special characters keyboard Samsung
- Update all applications to the latest version
- Optimize system with tweaks build.prop
- Full zipalign, Busybox, Pre-Root (SuperSU 2.40)
- and more..
Sorry bad English!!!
-...

Screenshot:


Download:

SpaceX 1.0 (Dec 28 2014)
Options 1: Vietnames
File: Galaxy_Alpha_G850K_SpaceX_V1_VI.zip
MD5: 920d443c7e541638114117af04620809
Size: 1.3GB
Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071073

Options 2: English
File: Galaxy_Alpha_G850K_SpaceX_V1_EN.zip
MD5:
Size: 1.3GB
Link:

Bootloader & baseband G850KKTU2BNJ5: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071102

TWRP: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717070976


Installation Guide

Video instructions
...

Step 1: Download all the files necessary (Rom, Bootloader & baseband)

Step 2: Copy the rom file to internal memory or external memory card

Step 3: Install Bootloader & baseband - TWRP
Check the current version on the device you system:
- If you were in the G850KKTU2BNJ5, you just do not need to install the bootloader to install TWRP & baseband
- If your computer is in a different version, you need to install the bootloader and baseband and no need to install TWRP because they have a built-in file bootloader and baseband TWRP
All are set by Odin, as the stock rom, download Odin here!

Step 4: In recovery (shutdown least hold the power button, home and vol +), select the install >>> choose rom file >>> drag from left to right to start the installation.
The installer will open up, you just need to follow the instructions and choose what you want!


XDA:DevDB Information
SpaceX Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Contributors
Manh_IT, rutvikrvr
Source Code: http://choimobile.vn/threads/rom-gal...yet-doi.40411/

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-12-28

Created 2014-12-28
Last Updated 2015-01-25
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rom galaxy alpha - spacex -twrp g850k - rom g850k fix all (3).jpg
Views:	18206
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	3085156   Click image for larger version

Name:	rom galaxy alpha - spacex -twrp g850k - rom g850k fix all (5).jpg
Views:	18116
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	3085157   Click image for larger version

Name:	rom galaxy alpha - spacex -twrp g850k - rom g850k fix all (10).jpg
Views:	18298
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	3085158   Click image for larger version

Name:	rom galaxy alpha - spacex -twrp g850k - rom g850k fix all (12).jpg
Views:	16916
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	3085159   Click image for larger version

Name:	SpaceXLG - Copy.jpg
Views:	770456
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	3085189  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Manh_IT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Manh_IT Ad-Free
 
 
28th December 2014, 05:29 PM |#2  
hensk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
10ks m8 ,second rom over hire
congradulation for support our poor developing SG Alpha device
I will se latter ,if we can use it for 850F
28th December 2014, 05:47 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensk

10ks m8 ,second rom over hire
congradulation for support our poor developing SG Alpha device
I will se latter ,if we can use it for 850F

I do not have G850F, you can try it by changing the file boot.img (kernel) in the rom with boot.img of G850F

Sorry bad English
The Following User Says Thank You to Manh_IT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Manh_IT Ad-Free
28th December 2014, 05:56 PM |#4  
hensk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
thanks for info,I`ll try it & send info hire
dont worry for english ,my is same
important is mod work
28th December 2014, 07:45 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensk

thanks for info,I`ll try it & send info hire
dont worry for english ,my is same
important is mod work

Good luck
29th December 2014, 05:15 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manh_IT

SpaceX - Kitkat
Galaxy Alpha G850K


Changelog:

SpaceX 1.0 (Dec, 28 2014):
- Build on the latest Stock G850KKTU2BNJ5
- Remove app Korea and the app is not necessary
- Fix message limit
- Remove Korean characters on the keyboard to call
- Replace the keyboard Samsung, weather app, S Planner, ... International.
- Update the system app to the latest version.
- Add the app: Group Play, Story Album, S Note, Samsung Gear.
- Replace boot logo Samsung 2014 International
- Add button call recording, quick exit button in your browser
- Enabled delivery reports
- On - off capture
- Lunar in S Planner
- Turn on call block/mms (block messages, calls)
- Turn on - off screen brightness informed when a new message
- Off My Magazine in home screen
- Ads block
- On display special characters keyboard Samsung
- Update all applications to the latest version
- Optimize system with tweaks build.prop
- Full zipalign, Busybox, Pre-Root (SuperSU 2.40)
- and more..
Sorry bad English!!!
-...
Screenshot


Download:

SpaceX 1.0 (Dec 28 2014)
Options 1: Vietnames
File: Galaxy_Alpha_G850K_SpaceX_V1_VI.zip
MD5: 920D443C - 7E541638 - 114117AF - 04620809
Size: 1.3GB
Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071073

Options 2: English
File: Galaxy_Alpha_G850K_SpaceX_V1_EN.zip
MD5: F0070E81 - 6F886C8D - ABB928FE - 53D5C38E
Size: 1.3GB
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bza...ew?usp=sharing

Bootloader & baseband G850KKTU2BNJ5: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717071102

TWRP: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717070976


Installation Guide

Video instructions
...

Step 1: Download all the files necessary (Rom, Bootloader & baseband)

Step 2: Copy the rom file to internal memory or external memory card

Step 3: Install Bootloader & baseband - TWRP
Check the current version on the device you system:
- If you were in the G850KKTU2BNJ5, you just do not need to install the bootloader to install TWRP & baseband
- If your computer is in a different version, you need to install the bootloader and baseband and no need to install TWRP because they have a built-in file bootloader and baseband TWRP
All are set by Odin, as the stock rom, download Odin here!

Step 4: In recovery (shutdown least hold the power button, home and vol +), select the install >>> choose rom file >>> drag from left to right to start the installation.
The installer will open up, you just need to follow the instructions and choose what you want!


If you like this ROM please vote in the rating!

XDA:DevDB Information
SpaceX Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Contributors
Manh_IT, rutvikrvr[TWRP]

Source Code: http://choimobile.vn/threads/rom-gal...yet-doi.40411/

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-12-28

Created 2014-12-28
Last Updated 2014-12-28

Hi Minh,

Can your rom flash for g850s?
29th December 2014, 05:29 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag BALZAN
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garungkhoai

Hi Minh,

Can your rom flash for g850s?

Is it really necessary to quote the whole posting?
29th December 2014, 08:20 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by garungkhoai

Hi Minh,

Can your rom flash for g850s?

You replace boot.img file from original rom rom file and install G850S to try!
Good luck!!!
P/s: G850L, G850F try similar
29th December 2014, 06:11 PM |#9  
zarras's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 39
 
Donate to Me
More
does this rom have overclocking capabilities?
29th December 2014, 07:52 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manh_IT

You replace boot.img file from original rom rom file and install G850S to try!
Good luck!!!
P/s: G850L, G850F try similar

i try but not intalled. Can u build a rom by G850S?

Thanks
30th December 2014, 03:26 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by garungkhoai

i try but not intalled. Can u build a rom by G850S?

Thanks

I'm working V2 on firmware G850F and of course support G850S, L, K
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Manh_IT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Manh_IT Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes