#include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Audio ( Recording and Playback )
- USB Tethering
- Night light
- Camera ( Take picture only )
- Storage ( Both internal and external )
- RIL ( Completely )
- Video recording ( Sometimes works on Footej )
- Video Playback ( Hardware acceleration )
- SELinux is permissive
- Maybe more ROM specific bugs
- Get ROM and GApps and put it in phone.
- Boot to recovery mode.
- Do a factory reset. If you are coming from some previous version of LineageOS itself then this step is optional.
- Flash ROM, then flash GApps.
- Reboot. First boot will take time.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you wipe: restored with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
LineageOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamButter
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2018-02-23