FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Is there a ROM for SM-G361F (core prime ve lte) coreprimevelte?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By AlexBeans, Junior Member on 10th October 2018, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I am new here and as my first post I cannot post directly in the ROM section. I am after a custom ROM and not the OEM firmware that I have already downloaded from sammobile.com.

I have searched the ROM forum and I have found ROMs for several versions of my phone but not my particular spec: SM-G361F (core prime ve lte) coreprimevelte

Have I missed a compatible ROM in my search or are other ROMs for similar specs e.g. coreprimeve3g compatible or do I have to develop/build my own from source?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Alex

11th October 2018, 01:39 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
In the meantime I am in the process of trying to learn and mod the official firmware for this phone using this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-roms-t3616040

If it is successful I will make available here.

The next step would be to try and port one of the existing custom ROMs but still much to learn.
11th October 2018, 01:42 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBeans

Hi,

I am new here and as my first post I cannot post directly in the ROM section. I am after a custom ROM and not the OEM firmware that I have already downloaded from sammobile.com.

I have searched the ROM forum and I have found ROMs for several versions of my phone but not my particular spec: SM-G361F (core prime ve lte) coreprimevelte

Have I missed a compatible ROM in my search or are other ROMs for similar specs e.g. coreprimeve3g compatible or do I have to develop/build my own from source?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Alex

Hello dear,

i found some firmwares for you
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...-lte/SM-G361F/
11th October 2018, 03:21 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzo Wakabayashi

Hello dear,

i found some firmwares for you

This is where I previously downloaded the OEM firmware from but I am after an unbloated custom ROM version e.g. slimrom or even Lineage OS.

Like I said in the meantime, I am going to try to create an unbloated version following the guide previously mentioned.
3rd February 2019, 07:19 PM |#5  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi,
did you find custom ROMS finally ?
22nd March 2019, 11:32 AM |#6  

More
Hey, im interested in a custom rom for g361f too...have you found or made anything?
22nd March 2019, 06:50 PM |#7  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 9

More
nope
10th May 2019, 07:15 PM |#8  
Hi,
I'm working on grandprimevelte, as it has the same SoC as this phone coreprimevelte I could try to do some ROM for it.
But I'll need a tester as I don't own this phone.
You can find my work on this topic: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gra...velte-t3874411
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)