2) Extract it from the zip and open it.
3) Boot your device into Download Mode by powering it on and holding the HOME + Volume DOWN buttons. Once there, hit volume UP one time to confirm.
4) Connect phone to pc and wait until Odin recognizes it.
5) Add the TWRP tar file to the AP slot of Odin.
6) Click the start button and just wait until it reboots the device.
7) Afterwards, to boot into TWRP, just power on the device and hold the HOME + Volume UP buttons. Don't use any other method for entering recovery(like selecting "reboot to recovery") on this device or you may get stuck in a recovery loop.