FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Full Stable J5 rom for core prime (g360f) v.3

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By XxOpticHaxSamsungXx, Junior Member on 19th March 2017, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello.I made a J5 rom for core prime g360f.You can download it and use it!

Requirements:Core prime G360F,only TWRP (not CWM OR OTHERS) (U NEED DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE DOWNLOADS IN THE POST)
Step 0. Extract Odin,Restart your phone and tap Volume down,home button,power button for 3 sec. Install the TWRP. After installation wait 5 mins. in your touchwiz and then:Step0.2.
Step 0.2. Restart your phone and tap Volume up,home button,power button for 3 sec. . (to be in TWRP)
Step 1. Wipe data with the recovery on your phone.
Step.2. Flash the .zip without md5 verification
Step 3. Tap ''Home'' and go to ''Advanced'' and tap ''Fix Permissions''
Step 4. Go to ''Reboot'' and tap ''System''
Step 5. You have J5

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!Ew0VzSIC!rJD23kQ5b...hs9duI-F_5tfiM
Attached Files
File Type: tar twrp-2.8.7.1-coreprimelte.img (1).tar - [Click for QR Code] (12.67 MB, 3198 views)
File Type: zip Odin3_v3.10.6.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.06 MB, 1638 views)
 
 
27th March 2017, 08:26 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hello,

i really don't understand your step.

i already download TWRP files,ODIN files and J5 ROM files.

Step 1 : i launch Odin and press volume down + home + power, but where i put TWRP files in ODIN ?
Step 2 : Wipe data and cache in recovery mode in TWRP ?
Step 3 : In TWRP , where i flash the ".zip without md5 verification" ? no need to extract the .zip files ?


I thanks you in advance,
27th March 2017, 02:14 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Watford
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Download the latest Odin http://samsungodin.com and the latest TWRP for the core prime lte 4g (SM-G360F) https://dl.twrp.me/coreprimelte/
Open up Odin and use the AP tab and select the tar file that you downloaded ending in .coreprimelte.img.tar (at this time of wirting twrp-3.1.0-0-coreprimelte.img.tar)
Shutdown the phone and then wait 2 seconds to completely switch off, Then do "Volume Down + home button + power button for 3 sec until you see a samsung thing hit contiume and you should see a Download?
Connect your phones USB lead to PC/Laptop and let WIndows find the Drivers (this is what i did on WIndows 7 SP1 x64) or download the samsung usb drivers
Once all Windows have found the Drivers, Now on Odin hit Start and wait untill the phone restarts onto the home screen (TouchWiz) now wait a good 5 minutes

Congratulations at this moment you should now have TWRP custom recovery installed on your device!

However i have tryed to flash the ROM but im stuck where you said "Fix permissions" however is not in Advanced?
So i just did System > Reboot but get error and had to download and install the stock firmware back via Odin https://samsung-firmware.org/model/SM-G360F
27th March 2017, 03:20 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatmanfrancis

Download the latest Odin http://samsungodin.com and the latest TWRP for the core prime lte 4g (SM-G360F) https://dl.twrp.me/coreprimelte/
Open up Odin and use the AP tab and select the tar file that you downloaded ending in .coreprimelte.img.tar (at this time of wirting twrp-3.1.0-0-coreprimelte.img.tar)
Shutdown the phone and then wait 2 seconds to completely switch off, Then do "Volume Down + home button + power button for 3 sec until you see a samsung thing hit contiume and you should see a Download?
Connect your phones USB lead to PC/Laptop and let WIndows find the Drivers (this is what i did on WIndows 7 SP1 x64) or download the samsung usb drivers
Once all Windows have found the Drivers, Now on Odin hit Start and wait untill the phone restarts onto the home screen (TouchWiz) now wait a good 5 minutes

Congratulations at this moment you should now have TWRP custom recovery installed on your device!

However i have tryed to flash the ROM but im stuck where you said "Fix permissions" however is not in Advanced?
So i just did System > Reboot but get error and had to download and install the stock firmware back via Odin https://samsung-firmware.org/model/SM-G360F

You have tried to Flash ROM J5 to Core Prime G360F ?
29th March 2017, 04:17 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Watford
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viietkoz

You have tried to Flash ROM J5 to Core Prime G360F ?

Yes but stuck at

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxOpticHaxSamsungXx

Step 3. Tap ''Home'' and go to ''Advanced'' and tap ''Fix Permissions''

but there is no option for this, TWRP was installed lovely so this is 100% working
2nd May 2017, 06:23 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Can you make it for SM-G360H
Amanullah
4th May 2017, 04:25 PM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
please port it to sm-g361h
12th May 2017, 12:52 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Please make Lineage OS for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-360T1?
19th June 2017, 07:03 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
the installation of this ROM did not work and it triggered my Knox security !
I had to reinstall the Stock ROM
20th June 2017, 10:46 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I doesnt work sfter installing my phone is stuck at Samsung Boot logo saying samsung galaxy core prime sm-g360f
3rd July 2017, 03:38 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Kurunegala
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Donate to Me
More
@XxOpticHaxSamsungXx Please add some screenshots if the ROM is working because lots of users are complaining that the ROM isn't booting up. Plus Take this ROM to ROM development and discussion section.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-j5-prime

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes