* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Latest builds: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cwz...stij/SM-G355HN
Google Apps: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps
1. TWRP Recovery required:
2. Copy ROM on your ExtSdCard
3. Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (home + volume up + power)
4. Do a Nandroid backup!!!
5. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset/wipe cache partition/internal storage)
6. Install the ROM from extarnal SD card using TWRP Recovery
7. Install Root from here:
8. Optionally install the Google Addon
Please do not report bugs if it is already listen in the list of known issues
* Some CyanogenMod features a missing - please do not file bug reports for those.
* Cannot set value via custom brightness "Edit" menu
* No account selected for Backup (gapps problem?)
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.
* Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
* If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
* If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved
Known issues of current build :
* GPS not working. Will be soon.
* root doesn't work trough developers options
* What you report.
This ROM wouldn't be possible without:
* Samsung Open Source Center
Sorry if I forgot someone
kanas3gnfcxx (SM-G355HN), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Core
Source Code: https://github.com/Y300-0100?tab=repositories
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Last Updated 2016-04-13