Hello bro n sis.. In this time i wanna share ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM) for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H. This is CWM version 184.108.40.206. what is CWM ? and what does it do ? u can google it or install directly to find out the functions. Oke.. now lets check it out..
- Install Samsung USB Driver and reboot your PC/Laptop/Netbook
- Extract odin and CWM_220.127.116.11_Kanas_#1_by_Cleverior.tar.zip in the same folder
- Open Odin v3.09
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the flashing process is complete
- Can't backup/restore from/to internal memory
- Can't install zip from internal memory
- If there is a menu "fix super su" when you want to reboot, just tap the back button.
- Mount usb storage
for device tree, u can download here. Hope someone can help me to fix the bugs
Special thanks to : Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW.
- Elasys Dev Team (rhiskey95 and cleverior)
- Egy Laksma Suandi (as tester for this cwm)
- And you (^_^)
IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS TUTORIAL, USE THE ORIGINAL LINK !!!
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK !!!