FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KALI NETHUNTER][HID-KEYBOARD KERNEL][SM-G355H] Samsung Galaxy Core 2

1,076 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,085

Post Reply Email Thread

Hy Everybody , meet again with me Muhammad Ihsan from Indonesia. I want to share Kali Nethunter and Kernel which Implementation as HID KeyboardAGAIN for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H and maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M.

SOME KNOWLEDGE :

What is a Kali Nethunter?
The Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that includes a robust Mobile Penetration Testing Platform. The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, and an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks. Beyond the penetration testing tools arsenal within Kali Linux, NetHunter also supports several additional classes, such as HID Keyboard Attacks, BadUSB attacks, Evil AP MANA attacks, and much more. For more information about the moving parts that make up NetHunter, check out our NetHunter Components page. NetHunter is an open-source project developed by Offensive Security and the community. In a simple knowledge , Kali Nethunter is Kali Linux in mini version. More Description you are can go HERE.

What is a HID Keyboard Kernel?
In a simple knowledge, HID Keyboard Kernel is a Kernel which have ability to make Android phone as keyboard and mouse for laptop/PC via USB not via Bluetooth or WIFI. More Description you are can searching in search engine

NOTE MUST BE READ :
* Don't forget to HIT THANKS BUTTON instead say it
* Since this Kali Nethunter is not a full ROM and run in top of System Operasi so this can be installed on Stock ROM and Custom ROM.
* This Nethunter contain kalifs minimal version which eat more than 400MB memory in Internal SD Card so before install this please look at youre free size of memory.
* This Kali Nethunter already use HID keyboard Kernel Implementation so no need install HID KERNEL.
* Maybe some apps FC, I don't know why its FC. And If Terminal Kali FC, Use Terminal from Playstore.
* FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY WAN'T TO USE HID KEYBOARD KERNEL READ POST 2

HOW TO INSTALL KALI NETHUNTER :
1. Download the Kali Nethunter Installer in Download section and place to External SDCard
2. Reboot youre phone to TWRP mode
3. Choose file installer which you downloaded
4. Install It . No need wipe anythings.
5. Wait the installation eat 10-25 minutes
6. If succsess reboot the phone
7. If you can enter to home screen the next step is open the Kali Nethunter app which have icon like a dragon.
8. Enjoy it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free

14th July 2016, 05:11 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY WAN'T TO USE HID KEYBOARD KERNEL

NOTE MUST BE READ :
* Don't forget to HIT THANKS BUTTON instead say it
* This kernel is compiled from source and have some features about I/O Scheduler and CPU Frequency so you can use Kernel Audiutor to control it
* Please set CPU Governor to "sprdemand" for best performance and don't forget to set when boot
* If you want to use as Mouse or Keyboard plug the USB to youre phone and to youre Laptop/PC then open the USB Keyboard Application. USB Keyboard Applications is the User Interface of HID Kernel.
* PLEASE DOWNLOAD KERNEL WHICH MATCHE WITH THE ROM WHICH YOU USE

HOW TO INSTALL HID KERNEL :
1. Download the HID Kernel and USB Keyboard applications in Download section and place to External SDCard
2. Reboot youre phone to TWRP mode
3. Choose file installer which you downloaded
4. Install It . No need wipe anythings.
5. If succsess reboot the phone
7. If you can enter to home screen the next step is Install the USB Keyboard applications.
8. Enjoy it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 05:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
SOME SCREENSHOOT KALI NETHUNTER AND HID KEYBOARD

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 05:12 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
DOWNLOAD SECTION KALI NETHUNTER AND HID KEYBOARD

KALI NETHUNTER
INSTALLER KALI NETHUNTER SM-G355H
UNINSTALLER KALI NETHUNTER SM-G355H

HID KEYBOARD KERNEL
USB KEYBOARD APPLICATION
KERNEL FOR CM,PAC,CRDROID,FIUI
KERNEL FOR MOKEE
KERNEL FOR STOCKROM
14th July 2016, 05:12 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
SOURCE AND CREDITS

KALI NETHUNTER
OPENSOURCE KALI NETHUNTER

HID KEYBOARD KERNEL
KERNEL SOURCE
PATCH HID KERNEL SM-G355H

CREDITS
1. Kali Nethunter Developers and Maintainer also all who contribute to the source
2. Pelya @github for patch HID Kernel for Kanas Device
3. Tim Wanders @FB for request this Kernel to Me and who make Pelya make a patch

FOR INDONESIAN PEOPLE YOU CAN GO HERE

I think enought for this thread, I'm sorry for my bad english on all text because I'm from Indonesia . If I'm missing some one in credit please PM me .

Please Hit Thank Button If you like with my work. You're thanks is my SPIRIT to keep work for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Devices
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 05:22 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
Maybe want to try ?

@Y300-0100 @revomalik @nirav1996 @baddan @AnDrOiiiD_YT @MicroZans @Joaquin Scala @FedericoPeranzi @asser19 @cmtester @axrav @suckmyass @Strain Grip @shafiqbd50 @ryuzakii24 @dRbXDA @eXynius
@Nexxit99_Gaming @dhiru1994 @LeonAltair @killerdoor @durbaca @samuel.freitos @gregoriaz @rafael_scostaa @Samuel2599 @hahanhata123 @Panzukk @Pradeep negi @DarkBloods @bngbrian @MicroZans
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free
14th July 2016, 05:23 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
delete
14th July 2016, 05:37 PM |#8  
City of Heroes
Thanks Meter: 24

More
thanks bro
will test after bab 1-3 of my skripsi was done

edit: installed succesfully at mokee, anything fine
clock speed controlled by kernel audiutor
15th July 2016, 12:07 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
sorry but I can not((((((((((((
15th July 2016, 01:23 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoriaz

thanks bro
will test after bab 1-3 of my skripsi was done

edit: installed succesfully at mokee, anything fine
clock speed controlled by kernel audiutor

Wkwkwk ok.. Lets start to hacking world
The Following User Says Thank You to Ih24n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ih24n Ad-Free
15th July 2016, 01:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sukoharjo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroZans

sorry but I can not((((((((((((

Are you change/switch to other phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags