Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Lollipop [MOD] | Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355HN

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By AdoAdo22, Junior Member on 4th August 2015, 11:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Helo Guyz.
Htis is Lollipop mod for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355HN and this mode is installed over recovery(TWRP).

This will work if you install costum ROM. And don't work on Stock!!

* You flash this at your own risk.

Installation is via CWM recovery or TWRP

1. Start CWM recovery
2. Install zip from SD Card.(If TWRP writes install)
3. Find where you downloaded
4. Install
5. Mode will automatically restart your phone.

(don't Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik and System!!)

Download Link:
Downolad on Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#F!6RgzRJab!lXyJ6Mp6dOuq4WZbIBNEDA

Screenshot:

On Mega /#F!TABnkIrT!zGgyZV0ZmcZLYHr7IWcrfQ
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AdoAdo22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdoAdo22 Ad-Free

5th August 2015, 11:38 AM |#2  
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 252

Donate to Me
More

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Y300-0100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Y300-0100 Ad-Free
5th August 2015, 03:27 PM |#3  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Please put the credits to the creator
The Following User Says Thank You to Grindher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Grindher Ad-Free
8th August 2015, 01:38 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary. When installing via twrp recovery.
Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary..error error error. When installing via twrp recovery. Please fix so that we can try it...i tried pushing the framework it was succesful , the pop dialog box has a white background same with the text color, which is very hard to read... Unable to push system ui , force stopped error ...right now i am just using your framework and used xblast tools to change the font color and the background..the gradient color is good ....

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary..error error error. When installing via twrp recovery.
Error prompt: Unable to execute binary. When installing via twrp recovery. Please fix so that we can try it...i tried pushing the framework it was succesful , the pop dialog box has a white background same with the text color, which is very hard to read... Unable to push system ui , force stopped error ...right now i am just using your framework and used xblast tools to change the font color and the background..the gradient color is good ....
10th August 2015, 02:01 AM |#5  

More
Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary. When installing via twrp recovery. Er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindher

Please put the credits to the creator

Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary. When installing via twrp recovery.
Error prompt: Unable to execute updater binary..error error error. When installing via twrp recovery. Please fix so that we can try it...i tried pushing the framework it was succesful , the pop dialog box has a white background same with the text color, which is very hard to read... Unable to push system ui , force stopped error ...right now i am just using your framework and used xblast tools to change the font color and the background..the gradient color is good ....
10th September 2015, 10:02 AM |#6  

More
Does this mod work on the SM-G355M?
18th September 2015, 06:16 AM |#7  

More
cant download from mega it says folder not found
Plz fix this and reply if it is fixed
The Following User Says Thank You to anikbarai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anikbarai Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 12:16 AM |#8  

More
Folder link not found?
Put it back please
23rd October 2015, 02:34 PM |#9  

More
Is this rom will work on Samsung galaxy core 2 G355H??
"Is this rom will work on Samsung galaxy core 2 G355H??"
30th October 2015, 10:07 PM |#10  
Flag Novi Pazar
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nemoze na fabricki rom???

Sent from my SM-G355HN using Tapatalk
13th November 2015, 04:40 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiru1994

"Is this rom will work on Samsung galaxy core 2 G355H??"

Samsung galaxy core 2 G355H flash OK ????
The Following User Says Thank You to LG975-F180 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LG975-F180 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)