[ROM][6.0.1][GT-i8262] Pac-Rom for Samsung Galaxy Core

Search This thread

hawaya

Sep 20, 2017
Describe

hi, the room so far it is better than cm .
but there is some bugs i founded like: video storage , video in instgram story evreything Includes video is not working very well please till me how can i make it work :confused:

Waiting for your response .

and thank you :fingers-crossed:

Send from my galaxy core i 8262

Jish98

Jan 28, 2017
So what are the current bugs in Beta 3?
Camera works?

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

So what are the current bugs in Beta 3?
Camera works?

HappySlappyFace

Nov 9, 2017
Hello id like to use this custom rom
but PLEASE AND PLEASE ADD CAMERA2API PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I WILL Install this rom the second u release it with camera2api

rahulroy724290

Dec 3, 2017
Owsm rom...but lot of bugs...setting unfortunately stop and sometimes auto reboot. Or application too slow to install in phone(samsung galaxy core gt i8262..but i want to thank you for pacrom

Reactions: kbsarfaraz

Jnm19120

May 18, 2017
Nice Work..... The ROM is seriously good ....... Improved my battery life by a lot.... Thank you ??

Theprofessionals

Nov 2, 2013
Surat
amitkhairnar.dev
Your beta 3 PAC ROM is awesome.
But it not supporting Google play services..

Google Play Services use too much memory and due to which device restarts :(
I prefer pico variant of Google Play Services or don't use Google play services

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Too Buggy!!! Device restart several times

Use beta3 and don't install Gapps

avijwr

Aug 20, 2017
kota
Samsung Galaxy A50
hellp;great rom and more stable than cm13.(the best part is..this do not soft reboot like cm13 when more ram or load comes into it)....however i encountered some bugs in it too..as usual with custom roms,,,,,fixed the camcorder though .....
bugs which i encountered s:-usb tethering not working
bluetooth(i am not the fan of this ...no need of this now )
black screen issue after call(lineage os'developer fixed this)
when tweaking buildprop it never boot after rebooting(even with the smallest line and no greater usage tweak)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plzz checkout our website for updates

banner.png

Credit:
    Instructions:
    • Updating from older version :
      • Use ota updater to download the latest version of rom and/or dirty flash it
    • Clean Install :
      • Download zip and please use the TWRP recovery from this thread.
      • Do simple wipe (Factory reset) by using TWRP recovery.
      • Don't do advance wipe
      • Then flash the Pac zip file.
      • Go back and select opengapps zip and flash it.
      • Then go to wipe and do factory reset.
      • Reboot and enjoy.
    Not working:
    • Camera(fixed in beta 3)
    • Bluetooth
    • Some other minor bugs
    Changelog :
    1. 22/12/2016 (Beta 1)
      *Initial Release
    2. 25/12/2016 (Beta 2)
      *Added power hal for extending battery
    3. 17/01/2017 (Beta 3)
      *Camera fixed
      *Flashlight fixed
      *Battery fix
    Downloads:
    Source:
    Version Information:
    Android Version : 6.0.1
    Kernel Version : 3.5.1-Androidlover5842-g0131d02

Click here to view our google spaces group
    FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAN! I'm fed enough with this. What's the problem? Why is UI so slow? Why does any rom except stock based are so slow? You should rebuild your sources. Your CM11 and CM13 are like this as well.
    Look, I know Adreno 203 is not that powerful, but come on. How can Samsung handle this when you can't?
    Maybe you should reconsider using GT-I8552's sources. At least the graphical one.
    Also, music stutters on CM11. Governors are buggy when asleep.
    The problem is that the dev ran out of potatoes you donated to him so he is not able to fix the bugs. :mad: why don't you calm your ti** and use stock rom if you dont like the rom. This phone is almost 3-4 years old and after so many years at least someone came up with a ril working cm 13 build...and you guys have nothing else to say but only complaining. Stable roms dont pop-up overnight...it takes hell lot of time and testers support. Samsung can do that because Samsung has an army of developers and here only one ametur dev is working in his free time.
    everyone check the lg l fino. Isn't it similar to core. Can you please port it's rom to core. They even got cm 14
    Hey bro we easily get CM14 without any port but problem is in the kernel as CM14 isn't booting in our device but please wait for sometime. Developers are working hard day and night.
    What is arubadel and OTA updater for?
    Arubadel is for saving battery and ota updater is to download the latest version
    Thanks @ Ayush1325, boy is a project, hopefully not frozen as the CM 13 GT I8262, this looks good my friend thank you and the other developers, and hopefully also become stable the CM 13 with the beta 4 continue so boys , I am a beta tester and this rom is very good looking, I hope the stable beta comes with camera and bluooth, thanks guys are the best