I/XDA/is not responsible for any kind of damage to your device,
or in case it explodes, etc.
Please use it at your own risk! Whatever you do with your phone it's your own choice!
2. Odin3 v3.09 or any other
5. Samsung USB Driver
6. USB Cable.
Tutorial 1 : By Odin
1. Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop or something else
2. Extract odin and TWRP_SM-G355H_V126.96.36.199.7z in the same folder
3. Open Odin
4. Reboot phone in Download Mode by pressing and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5. Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
6. Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
7. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
8. Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
9. Wait until the flashing process is complete.
1. Copy TWRP_v188.8.131.52_by_Dhruvit_(flashable).zip to External SD.
2. Go to Stock Recovery / CWM.
3. Install zip -> from sdcard.
4. Choose TWRP_v184.108.40.206_by_Dhruvit_(flashable).zip and wait until finished.
5. Reboot system now.
How to go in Recovery:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and hold together Volume up + Home + Power buttons until phone vibrate then let go.
3. Now you are in recovery mode.
Please do not try to repartition ext-sd with TWRP.
Credits goes to:
- OmniROM (for bootable recovery)
- CyanogenMod (for sources)
- Y300-0100 (for device configs)
- Me (Dhruvit Pokharna)
- And all who contributed
Last Updated 2015-01-25
IF YOU WANNA RESHARE THIS RECOVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULES :
1. DON'T USE SHORTENER LINK (i.e. adfly, adfoc, etc)
2. DONT REUPLOAD MY TWRP BEFORE ASKING PERMISSIONS
Init.d support - Link
Do follow on Instagram- instagram.com/the_dhruv7