How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos 8262 100% working

Search This thread

asifemon0

Jan 29, 2014
Dhaka
The last day i've posted that i cant root galaxy core 8262.
After 2 days gooling :p i ve find a way to root this device.this device was updated last month.

ok now start Rooting :D

1.Download Vroot from here_ http://www.mgyun.com/vroot
2.Install this on ur pc.... this is Chinese so u will face some problems i guess :p
3.Start VROOT and root now!
4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play store to replace the Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4.
5. Go to play store and install SuperSU.
6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for permission by 授权管理 1.0.4, choose 允许(means allow). (Should be the right side option.)
7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
8. Now, freeze 授权管理 1.0.4 in titanium backup, just in case you need it again.
Note: If you uninstall straight away from app manager, you need to make sure SuperSU updated the binary.
9. Re-run SuperSU to make sure everything is alright. You will be prompt again to install SU binary, just do what it asked.
10. After that, you are rooted with SuperSU and 授权管理 1.0.4 will not be there anymore.

Optional
11. If you want to be more assured, in SuperSU app, prepare for a Reinstall in settings. (NOT Full unroot NOT Switch superuser app)
12. SuperSU will be removed and go back to play store to re-download and install.
13. Start SuperSU and SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.

tnx button is there (Y)

Susan Dahal

Oct 2, 2014
After 2 days gooling :p i ve find a way to root this device.this device was updated last month.

2.Install this on ur pc.... this is Chinese so u will face some problems i guess :p
4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play store to replace the Chinese root manager called 授权管理 1.0.4.
6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for permission by 授权管理 1.0.4, choose 允许(means allow). (Should be the right side option.)
7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.
Note: If you uninstall straight away from app manager, you need to make sure SuperSU updated the binary.
9. Re-run SuperSU to make sure everything is alright. You will be prompt again to install SU binary, just do what it asked.
10. After that, you are rooted with SuperSU and 授权管理 1.0.4 will not be there anymore.

Optional
11. If you want to be more assured, in SuperSU app, prepare for a Reinstall in settings. (NOT Full unroot NOT Switch superuser app)
12. SuperSU will be removed and go back to play store to re-download and install.
13. Start SuperSU and SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it will display successful.

tnx button is there (Y)

baidu easy root is better and no need of computer

Reactions: JELLYZ

asifemon0

Jan 29, 2014
Dhaka
i hv tried all softwares,apkZ on google.but only this methood worked for me :)
my phone was updated on stock rom and it all the rooting softwares are failing :(
then this methood worked for me ;)

nilaykumar

Sep 25, 2017
backup of rom

Hii friends,
I want to change rom of my i8262
I installed kingroot and successful rooted phone
And also backed up all system app+data
But how to change and back up the rom
I need 6.0 rom
So king root is okay and what to do next?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Optional

tnx button is there (Y)

Optional

tnx button is there (Y)

baidu easy root is better and no need of computer
    yes it works like charm

thanks for sharing :)

thanks button is out there if u liked my work :)