FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[Q] help please my galaxy core Is stuck in cwm

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kingzerduff, Junior Member on 19th July 2014, 07:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Please help me. After rooting my galaxy core i8262 (dual sim) and installing cwm recovery, I did a factory reset because wifi stopped working. Now my phone only boots into cwm with or without pressing volume key. The worst part is my pc no longer recognizes my phone so I can't use odin. I hav reinstalled the samsung usb driver several times and I don't know whatelse to do. Please help me

19th July 2014, 08:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
You can install SamyKat Rom
19th July 2014, 09:21 AM |#3  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Enter the download mode using the key combination, not through recovery. It will work.

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
19th July 2014, 09:51 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirXas

Enter the download mode using the key combination, not through recovery. It will work.

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app

I am in download mode but my pc still does not recognize the phone and samsung galaxy driver is installed. I have tried 3 usb cables but no luck. Please what else can I do. Thanks
19th July 2014, 10:25 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat

You can install SamyKat Rom

I am in download mode but my pc still does not recognize the phone and samsung galaxy driver is installed. I have tried 3 usb cables but no luck. Please what else can I do. Thanks
19th July 2014, 11:26 AM |#6  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,732

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzerduff

Try another USB port, and make sure that nothing with kies is running on your computer, open odin as admin.
19th July 2014, 04:31 PM |#7  
Flag Ankleshwar
Thanks Meter: 66

More
if u are able to boot in cwm.
then try to flash cynogemmod 10 rom.

it migh be helpful to boot to system.
then u can use odin..

try it..
it should work fine.
26th July 2014, 06:46 AM |#8  
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Please help me. After rooting my galaxy core i8262 (dual sim) and installing cwm recovery, I did a factory reset because wifi stopped working. Now my phone only boots into cwm with or without pressing volume key. The worst part is my pc no longer recognizes my phone so I can't use odin. I hav reinstalled the samsung usb driver several times and I don't know whatelse to do. Please help me

i faced the same problem
there are 2 way to solve this problem
1. changes your samsung usb drivers there are many kind of it which has different size, i use the 23MB of Samsung Usb Drivers and install it then flash the rom you want to install through odin

if the first method doesn't work try second method

2. download the rom you want to install, better to download the stock rom and then sent it to your micro sd card then flash it through cwm it'll work

if i help you don't forget to hit thanks
cheers

Sent from my SM-G355H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th July 2014, 12:15 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
follow the instructions and it will be fixed..then install a new rom if you want
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j89EvJtgAuc
The Following User Says Thank You to iliduka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iliduka Ad-Free
27th July 2014, 05:49 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gede Ary Wijaya

i faced the same problem
there are 2 way to solve this problem
1. changes your samsung usb drivers there are many kind of it which has different size, i use the 23MB of Samsung Usb Drivers and install it then flash the rom you want to install through odin

if the first method doesn't work try second method

2. download the rom you want to install, better to download the stock rom and then sent it to your micro sd card then flash it through cwm it'll work

if i help you don't forget to hit thanks
cheers

Sent from my SM-G355H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

please can you send me a link as to where i can download the particular usb driver you used
my pc still does not recognize my phone. i attached a picture to show you

thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New CorelDRAW 12.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (81.8 KB, 29 views)
27th July 2014, 05:56 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_singh

if u are able to boot in cwm.
then try to flash cynogemmod 10 rom.

it migh be helpful to boot to system.
then u can use odin..

try it..